New to club civic, wanted to show the civic i bought

6thGenFtw

5+ Year Member
Whats up guys just joined the site. I have a 2000 civic si, I love this car. Its my first build. I have a magnaflow cat back and high flow cat and injen short ram intake. Me and my dad bought this car for 5700 with 141k miles (completely stock not even tint) its runs great. I'm looking for rims but I'm having a hard time deciding which ones to get. Please give some suggestions
Thanks!

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Great start, I say lower it, get some fogs, paint the valve cover & that's about it, love black civics.

JustJustin

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I say keep the si wheels! they'll look a whole ton better once it's lowered. haha honestly the first thing I'd do to it is work on security.

xpttcx

99 Honda Civic EX
5+ Year Member
I'd say you got a good start. I would throw a lowering kit with a lip kit then some fog lights. But it's your car and you should make it how you imagine your car too be. It's great to get ideas but remember you're driving it and it's what you want.

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Welcome man, Si's a great start, don't have to worry about swapping it lol. Looks nice, keep it that way.

antie22

i
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
WELCOME!! great start dood.. i'd say keep the rims lower it get a front lip yellow fogs and call it a day!!!!

MrDaggs

Nice ride, Si's are a great base to start with, no engine swap needed or anything major like that, they come with a lot already. If u need any help with your car, just hmu with a PM or feel free to post it either here or on other related threads. We're all here to help ;)

Welcome to ClubCivic!

Sent from my LG Optimus V running Android 2.3.7 on Tapatalk