Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I hate rappers.

Hope that helps.

Decipher

Registered VIP
Very original... I've never heard an ignorant, misogynistic, sociopathic highschool drop out rhyme over a beat that sounds like it was made by his 5 year old nephew. Regurgitating the same s*** you hear in every other rap album doesn't take tallent... he should give up now.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I hate rappers.

Hope that helps.
:word:
Very original... I've never heard an ignorant, misogynistic, sociopathic highschool drop out rhyme over a beat that sounds like was made by his 5 year old nephew. Regurgitating the same s*** you hear in every other rap album doesn't take tallent... he should give up now.
:like:
I was hoping you would chime in on this.

That was probably one of the worst mixes I've ever heard. Sorry mang..

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
That was probably one of the worst mixes I've ever heard. Sorry mang..
Why are you saying 'Sorry'? OP should be apologizing for asking us to listen to it.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Why are you saying 'Sorry'? OP should be apologizing for asking us to listen to it.
BC I basically made this kid cry in another thread, then Joe banned me for it. I'm 'being nice'.

civicspencer

Registered VIP
I thought it sounded like every other rap
Like poop
Plus all rap stands for is retards attempting poetry

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
BC I basically made this kid cry in another thread, then Joe banned me for it. I'm 'being nice'.
'Being nice' isn't your style, and it's creeping me out.

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:lol: !!!!!

GOOD!!!

Wait, why are you still up? It's herra late over there...
New hours, about to head home for a bit soon. Trying to get my body used to 'normal people time' so i dont fall asleep driving at 1pm.

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It actually wasn't bad, the beat and subject matter are pretty generic but the rhymes aren't bad. I've certainly heard a lot worse. The thing about music is 99% of people are unsuccessful when it comes to actually making something of it. My advice would be to just keep working on it, focus on content and improving clarity (not that it was bad, just could always be better).

rayaccord101

Registered VIP
It actually wasn't bad, the beat and subject matter are pretty generic but the rhymes aren't bad. I've certainly heard a lot worse. The thing about music is 99% of people are unsuccessful when it comes to actually making something of it. My advice would be to just keep working on it, focus on content and improving clarity (not that it was bad, just could always be better).
yea he's just starting out, so he's not good right now but yea like you said if he just works more on it maybe he can make something out of it. (maybe not) who knows.

emerican

Registered VIP
I actually like some rap, but i didnt honestly think that was very good, but if its his dream tell him to keep working on it