LF: Header, Front strut bar.. anything you people want to sell really..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mern

Come at me bro.
Drive a 2000 civic SE (EJ6) looking for 4-2-1 header, front strut bar, red/clear tails... will buy other things for a good price... post on here or pm me. Thanks -Mern

jhar_EK

word
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i have 00 si tails and oem si front strut bar i'll sell ya if you're interested. lmk.

emerican

Registered VIP
i will know by tommrw if a buddy of mine dosent buy it from me i got a rear lower tie bar off my 6th gen that i would sell for really cheap i will let you know by wednesday or thursday at the latest if your even intrested

krooked32

i may have front and rear Skunk 2 strut bars for sale, depending on if they fit my possibly soon to be EF hatch. lol. a whole bunch of IF's and MAYS! ill let you know, if you're interested

B18ctrb

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have a carbing 3 point front strut bar, cusco carbon fibre front strut bar, ctr wrinkle red front strut bar, oem 99-00 red clear tails, oem edm red clear tails with integrated rear fog light,

jhar_EK

word
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
dude i'd still like to see that candy blue carbing three point strut bar you got

B18ctrb

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that's too expensive
The only reason you say that is cause you sell the ultra racing 3 point strut bar! Nothing beats the carbing bar though! Seen these bars sell for 500+.

Op what's your price range? I have oem ctr and itr front strut bars for cheaper as well if not egay is going to be your best bet.

cvcrcr99

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
OP, if you are still looking, I have a eBay 3 pt strut bar. Fitment is just okay to be honest. PM me with your shipping info and I can get you a price shipped ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.