My first honda

96Ej6

Well I recently got into the honda game. I sold my 84 Toyota Supra & Bought her in july for 1800$ its a 5spd. Nothing special all stock as of now. Just stacking up on money to mod her in the spring time. Well here is some pics. =D Did some exterior changes. Youll see em.

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Its alright..

Put the OEM grill back on.

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Are the pictures in timeline order? Looks like you added stuff then took it off..

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Cool stock car.

96Ej6

I qot alot of plans for it I qotta add alot of interior and exterior parts. Then its off to the enqine. Either boost my sinqle or a Bseries. Maybe a K but not to sure about it.

No the pics arnt in order. The latets pics are the one with the ls wheels & the 50/50 tails.

Lmaoo rock crawler. Dont worry this sprinq its qonna be lowered.

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
lol at plans for a K20. I bet you dont even know where to begin.

emerican

Registered VIP
i hope you got well over 5 thnousand to dump into it and a very good mechanical knowledge and tool set for that k swap

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
even i am afraid of the K-series *hides behind rock* ..so much that i made sure my 8th gen had a single cam in it =)

antie22

i
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Lol^^^ 2slo????scared of a k series????no way!!!

Sent from my HUAWEI-M835 using Tapatalk

96Ej6

SShitt I know whats needed for a k swap.. A whole s**t load of things! Need mounts, chipped ecu, kpro, hondata, the harness for the enqine etc. lots of s**t! Lol I can put the swap in if I wanted to. I work at a garage with a 8k$ tool box full with I say 5k worth of tools & I qot a 8k scanner I can use too. I just dont know yet what to do for a swap.

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
You must be one of those ctvtec kids... no?

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lol^^^ 2slo????scared of a k series????no way!!!

Sent from my HUAWEI-M835 using Tapatalk
Ok ok you caught me. I'm just scared of the debt I know the motor and a custom turbo kit would stack up to be =). I don't want my credit scores to be in the double digits haha

96Ej6

Yea I gotta CTvtec account. & yeaa I think I found it. Lol im trying to get back to using the g instead of the q.