blackworks BWR coilovers

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmgreen22

These were installed on my 92 civic for exactly 5 days. The car was sold in August and I dont have a need for them any longer. This is the complete kit. They will fit 92-95 civics. The price is $450 shipped. Please respond by email or call 301 494 4250 and leave message. Thanks! http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/9168/imag0038p.jpg

I listed the price at $450 shipped,However, I will consider any reasonable offer.

Last edited:

cincy_ civic

BLOW EM UP
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
trade for a go autoworks B series ram horn? t3t4 flange 38mm gated?? easy sell for 500 bucks

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
@civic98ek No, I believe 92-95. Thanks for looking!
From what I know and just researched the 92-00 suspension is interchangeable. Some may just need a few extra washers in the rear to make it snug.

cmgreen22

@importfan1 OK...I believe you. I just didnt want to give any false information for the sake of a sale. I recalled, when I ordered the coilovers, they said from 92-95. However, please do your own research to be sure they will fit your application! Thanks for the info importfan1.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Understandable. Just may help you sell faster as well. No offense taken.

kyle97charlie

68% right 100% of th time
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I am interested. Please pm me you lowest shipped price as of now. Cash in hand.

civexspeedy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
From what I know and just researched the 92-00 suspension is interchangeable. Some may just need a few extra washers in the rear to make it snug.
Not entirely. '92-'00 front suspensions are interchangeable, however the rear are not. The '96-'00 rear shocks can mount on the '92-'95 with the use of washers but it doesn't work the other way. '92-'95 rear shocks won't fit on a '96-'00. The rear shock lower mounting forks are too narrow and won't fit over the rear LCA's on the '96-'00. Trust me, I tried it when I swapped my old suspension from my race car over to my daily driver. Springs fit, the rear shocks didn't.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Not entirely. '92-'00 front suspensions are interchangeable, however the rear are not. The '96-'00 rear shocks can mount on the '92-'95 with the use of washers but it doesn't work the other way. '92-'95 rear shocks won't fit on a '96-'00. The rear shock lower mounting forks are too narrow and won't fit over the rear LCA's on the '96-'00. Trust me, I tried it when I swapped my old suspension from my race car over to my daily driver. Springs fit, the rear shocks didn't.
Thanks. I thought they were and read about the washers and it didn't mention anything about the lower forks.

cincy_ civic

BLOW EM UP
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
whats the lowest shipped

you are a brand new member, with 0 feedback, you are willing to ship first correct?

cmgreen22

@ Cincy I understand . If you are interested in the coilovers you can send me a PM and we can work out a deal that makes you comfortable and alleviate any of your concerns. Thanks!

alex93Civicsi

cmgreen22 called the number and left you message, have cash in hand ready to work something out with you and get you some money..please call me back at number i left you or pm me thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.