Worst bootleg movie.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Not saying bootlegs are okay, and not endorsing them in anyway. But we've all come across a few in our lives and I'm just curious as to which is the worst you've ever seen.

The worst I ever saw was a bootleg of Fast and the furious tokyo drift where the dude was wearing a camera in his hat, went to the bathroom, pissed in the urinal, and returned to the movie, and didn't edit any of it out. That was just a gap in the movie.

Anyways it's late and I thought it would be entertaining.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The worst I ever saw was a bootleg of Fast and the furious tokyo drift where the dude was wearing a camera in his hat, went to the bathroom, pissed in the urinal, and returned to the movie, and didn't edit any of it out. That was just a gap in the movie.
:rolf:

eh, i really don't care about movies like some people do. Unless its some a great movie.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
lol. watched a bootleg of taken. my guess is michael j fox was filming cause it was so jumpy it made you sick to watch it.

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
We get our bootlegs by the pile here, its all we have lol.

Worst has to be Fast Five. It only showed the upper right left hand side of the screen, cutting of the subtitles and half of everyones face. I got 5 minutes into it and couldnt bear it anymore.

Battlefield LA is my best one, cant even tell its bootleg until some dude stands up near the end of the film.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
lmfao

i can say i've probably never watched a bootleg theater movie

treeafodo

Austin
Registered VIP
What's a bootleg movie? Where someone films it in a theater?

If that's what it was I was watching the first Iron man at a friends house when it came out and the guy filming kept putting his sunglasses in front of the camera and some guy in the theater kept standing up and telling the characters what to do. :lol:

emerican

Registered VIP
We get our bootlegs by the pile here, its all we have lol.

Worst has to be Fast Five. It only showed the upper right left hand side of the screen, cutting of the subtitles and half of everyones face. I got 5 minutes into it and couldnt bear it anymore.

Battlefield LA is my best one, cant even tell its bootleg until some dude stands up near the end of the film.
Im sure yall do, My step dad sat down one day and made a s**t load of bootlegs for his buddies still in field. HE had to do so many he wasnt checking the quality of what he was burning. After his friends got back they gave him the movies he gave them to me, Black Hawk Down was the worst thing ive ever seen. Everything was moved 5 inches to the hright cutting off heads and subtitles. If it was supposed to be the night vision parts it was just compltley dark. Sound stopped matching the video half way threw defintly the worst one ive watched.

CRX_dude

copyright 2006 omgwtflol
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
worst of them all were tokyo drift. i plead the 5th on where i get my bootlegs from but the majority are very good ones =)

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Team America! Words cant explain the quality of this one...

Shaaaft

FNG
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'm usually the one handing out the bootleg copies and I only provide something that'd I'd watch. Although I have seen some horrible things like the camera dropping and the whole picture be screwed the rest of the movie or someone talking beside the camera and you hear the person the whole time.

Im sure yall do, My step dad sat down one day and made a s*** load of bootlegs for his buddies still in field. HE had to do so many he wasnt checking the quality of what he was burning. After his friends got back they gave him the movies he gave them to me, Black Hawk Down was the worst thing ive ever seen. Everything was moved 5 inches to the hright cutting off heads and subtitles. If it was supposed to be the night vision parts it was just compltley dark. Sound stopped matching the video half way threw defintly the worst one ive watched.
That's my biggest pet peeve with movies. If I hear words and don't see the lips moving I shut it off.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
What's a bootleg movie? Where someone films it in a theater?

If that's what it was I was watching the first Iron man at a friends house when it came out and the guy filming kept putting his sunglasses in front of the camera and some guy in the theater kept standing up and telling the characters what to do. :lol:
A bootleg recording is something that was released not officially or not under legal authority. So recording something at a concert with your phone, videotaping a movie with a camcorder, etc. It's all known as bootlegging.

I used to have this friend back in high school that would get these DVD's of movies that weren't out yet on DVD. They were actually really good quality. They were more than likely a cam but damn good for a cam.

treeafodo

Austin
Registered VIP
The worst I've seen was the iron man copy I mentioned. But somehow one of my other friends gets something called an R5? He said it was what they use to make commercials. So we watched "the losers" in DVD quality a week before it was even in theaters.

emerican

Registered VIP
I got a friend that gets something like those^ not gonna say where he works, but he gets the dvd quality promotional copy of the movies weeks before they come out.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Movies these days suck anyways. At least most of them. Better to wait for them to come out on DVD.

emerican

Registered VIP
They really do i havent seen anything in years that i could justify spending all the money it takes to go see it in theaters.

Cobl18

Registered VIP
i hate how all the new movies are just remakes of all the movies from the 50's

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
I watched a ton of bootlegs overseas I wouldhave to say worst ones I saw were xmen wolverineand gi joe.