Ohio Guys Chat Thread

smocha77

always better marinated
just jumping in here, whats up dan, cody, and all you other cornfed ohioans <-this includes me too. havent been on CC forever! saw duckit over here and decided to say hello again, their wasnt much of a midwest scene here a few years ago when i wa san active member.
i whonder, if we tried hard and pulled alot of these small import sites togather-ClubCivic dayton, TSI, bumspot kids and who knows who else- for a big summer meet, i bet we coud have a 500+ car meet in dayton. gimme some input

xXDeathMaliCeXx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

got my ek4 tail lights on today =) looks so much better now. hopefully i get splash gaurds and hood bra soon
Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
I've got splash guards, did we already talk about this? lol. I think I already talked to somebody about the splash guards.

They're 96-98 splash guards that can fit sedan/coupes. Let me know if you are interested.

xXDeathMaliCeXx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
just jumping in here, whats up dan, cody, and all you other cornfed ohioans <-this includes me too. havent been on CC forever! saw duckit over here and decided to say hello again, their wasnt much of a midwest scene here a few years ago when i wa san active member.
i whonder, if we tried hard and pulled alot of these small import sites togather-ClubCivic dayton, TSI, bumspot kids and who knows who else- for a big summer meet, i bet we coud have a 500+ car meet in dayton. gimme some input
That'd be pretty awesome! I'm not sure of a good location for a huge car meet though...I'd be down with doing that some weekend this summer, since I'll be taking class all summer long -_-

CJ89

No title needed :)
Registered VIP
I hate corn......

Sent from my DROIDX

UncleHonrod

2 time Civic owner
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you should come out to parma sometime. me and a bunch a friends meet at sonic every wednesday at 830. usually 40+ cars. honda's to 911 turbo. what do you drive

A Civic lol. Nutten special. Just my EJ8.

vtac_ej6

everyone alive still???

guys i need some parts for my little brothers car. i need stock 96-00 coupe tail lights. 99-00 deck lid preferbaly silver and driver sode fender

xXDeathMaliCeXx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah, haven't posted on here in forever lol. I've been meaning to post up CJ89's autox runs from last weekend..
[YOUTUBE="Autox run #1"]lwNT17UewzM[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE="Autox run #2"]9kseeRnpIQc[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE="Autox run #3"]7X9V0eBppB8[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE="Autox run #4"]odylFkrFyew[/YOUTUBE]

guys i need some parts for my little brothers car. i need stock 96-00 coupe tail lights. 99-00 deck lid preferbaly silver and driver sode fender
Honestly, I would say look through eBay for most of that stuff. Another great place to check is junkyards. There still are some junkyards that will let you take in your tools and take whatever you need off a car and pay for just those parts. Fenders, deck lids, and even tail lights are relatively easy to take off yourself.