Progress Coilover Sale

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
Progress Technology Series 2 Coilovers

The Series II kits are a sleeve-over design and they use a sealed shock. The shocks are not re-buildable and we can't fine tune the dampening levels like we can with Series I. The Series II shocks are manufactured to our specifications and replacement shocks are available through Progress for a very reasonable price. The Series II kits have been shown to handle upwards of 800 pound spring rates. If you're on a tight budget and you're looking for a good spring and shock package, you can't go wrong with the Series II kits.

With no fancy knobs or colors, these coil-over kits give you everything you need and nothing you don't. If you want an out of the box kit that will transform your cars handling, look no further. Custom spring rates are available!

These kits are under warranty for one year from the date of purchase. The owner must show proof of purchase for any warranty claim.

The following are currently on sale:
77.1002 - 88-91 Civic - Spring Rate 350/250
77.1003 - 92-00 Civic / 94-01 Integra (excluding Type R) - Spring Rate 350/250
77.1003.SS - 92-00 Civic / 94-01 Integra (excluding Type R) - Spring Rate 350/350

$582 Shipped to the lower 48 States withCoupon: FallSavings

http://www.tunersports.com/progress-technology-series-2-coilovers_mp526.html

Last edited:

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
Bump, we still have a few of these left.

civexspeedy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
S O B!!!! If I had money to blow for my daily driver I'd buy a set instantly... damnit.

BEST DEAL I'VE SEEN ON ONE OF THE BEST COILOVERS OUT THERE! YOU'D BE STUPID NOT TO BUY THEM IF YOU CAN...

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
These are still on sale and in-stock. Use coupon code DecemberSavings for extra savings :thumbs up

Decipher

Registered VIP
This was the lowest price I could find on this kit anywhere. thanks for a great deal.

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
Thanks for the bump. We still have a few of these in-stock. 77.1003.SS. Use coupon code DecemberSavings for even lower pricing.

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
Bump, We just got a few of these 77.1003 kits in-stock. If you are interested please order before they are on backorder with Progress again.