Purple Tow Hook
Custom Gunmetal gray sprayed Rims
Blue Sport Lug Nutz

Interior
Pioneer Media Center H/U
Panasonic 6” Coaxial's
10” Fusion Sub Tube
Custom Boot Install
Full Custom Interior Re-trim (Black/Purple)

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Honestly, it doesn't look bad. I think the purple would look better if it wasnt a pastel, but... That and the interior trim isn't something that most people will like here on ClubCivic, but who cares. Overall, I like it.

I want your steering wheel!
Also, what motor is that? And is it carbed?!?

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Holy s**t look at that engine bay, so many hoses and wires. Yea this is your car you do what you want with it, but it doesn't look good IMO.

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What are "aftermarket leads"?
Spark plug wires.

Holy s*** look at that engine bay, so many hoses and wires. Yea this is your car you do what you want with it, but it doesn't look good IMO.
All the hoses in the engine bay are needed because it runs off vacuum pressure. It's not fuel injected...

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP
Of all the cars to buy when you live in Australia.....

Have fun with it

Is that an integra I spy in front of it?

iRennieBear

Rennie Bear
Honestly, it doesn't look bad. I think the purple would look better if it wasnt a pastel, but... That and the interior trim isn't something that most people will like here on ClubCivic, but who cares. Overall, I like it.

I want your steering wheel!
Also, what motor is that? And is it carbed?!?
i would also agree in person it looks very bright and shiny but pictures make the carbon fiber vinyl look pastle. My next two things i am doing is replacing the engine with a B16, with turbo and getting a full body spray in a custom purple =)

AlaskaB16

DOING WORK!
Registered VIP
How is it that you still only have 5 posts? I remember you posting pictures of this car a while back and getting butt hurt about people telling you this car looks like total crap. Then you wrote something about another forum you're going to stay at because they told you how much they loved your car and this forum wasn't being nice to you.

If I could find that thread, i'd just copy and paste what I wrote then because i'm sure the same is still true (even though I have no idea what I wrote).

Turning your hatch into a half Barney (with interior to much) is the reason legit Civic owners get a bad rap. Stop it. And don't cry over it either. It's just my opinion which shouldn't mean dikk to you. Do what you please and enjoy it but I refuse to bend over and fill your head with positive encouragement when my eyes are trying to run out of the back of my head... sheesh

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You can't find the other one and op only has 5 post because all of her stuff was deleted when she threw a fit and removed all the links, pics, and blanked out the posts making the threads worthless.

Curious to see if they will stay up this time...

iRennieBear

Rennie Bear
How is it that you still only have 5 posts? I remember you posting pictures of this car a while back and getting butt hurt about people telling you this car looks like total crap. Then you wrote something about another forum you're going to stay at because they told you how much they loved your car and this forum wasn't being nice to you.

If I could find that thread, i'd just copy and paste what I wrote then because i'm sure the same is still true (even though I have no idea what I wrote).

Turning your hatch into a half Barney (with interior to much) is the reason legit Civic owners get a bad rap. Stop it. And don't cry over it either. It's just my opinion which shouldn't mean dikk to you. Do what you please and enjoy it but I refuse to bend over and fill your head with positive encouragement when my eyes are trying to run out of the back of my head... sheesh
im glad that you took the time out to write out such a big thing about me.
not sure why your so interested in what i post but not that interested.

and that's right mate i do not care about what you have to say.
I'm proud of my Honda.

So all in all... Why do you care so much ??

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

I just lost any and all respect I had for you. People like you are the reason CC is turning into a s**t hole...just because you don't like it doesn't mean you have to bash on it. How old ARE you? I know it's cliche, but if you don't have anything nice to stay, shut your mouth.

iRennieBear

Rennie Bear
I just lost any and all respect I had for you. People like you are the reason CC is turning into a s*** hole...just because you don't like it doesn't mean you have to bash on it. How old ARE you? I know it's cliche, but if you don't have anything nice to stay, shut your mouth.
thank you for being supportive Szady, It's nice to see nice people on forums =) it's very rare .

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thank you for being supportive Szady, It's nice to see nice people on forums =) it's very rare .
I've been here long enough to just not put up with the b/s and the haters. I don't care if I get infractions for telling people off. Especially mods. :lol:

Fondatron3000

1993 EG4 Honda Civic

Engine
Cold Air Intake
Engine Dress up Kit
NKG Spark Plugs
Aftermarket Leads

Suspension
Coil-over Springs
KYB Shocks
Purple Rear Lower Control Arms

Brakes/Wheels
15” CSA Rims

Exterior
Custom Vinyl Exterior (Purple)
Satin Black 2 Tone
Purple Tow Hook
Custom Gunmetal gray sprayed Rims
Blue Sport Lug Nutz

Interior
Pioneer Media Center H/U
Panasonic 6” Coaxial's
10” Fusion Sub Tube
Custom Boot Install
Full Custom Interior Re-trim (Black/Purple)

It's so cute lol I like the idea of the purple and black (I like those colors) just not necessarily in that form of two tone or color purple but I'm also glad that at least you're being different. I'm getting sick of seeing the same cars on the road everyday. It's like silver Chevy impala and crossovers took over and now all the unique cars are gone