boostin22

Thanks, Iv been to slow motion a couple times just wondering if others. Thanks

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you should ask a mod to move this to the regional section for you, this sub forum is for non civic builds.
cheers

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
about half way down on the page under all the threads on every page it tells you who moderates each section for here its these three guys =)
ImportFan1, XpL0d3r, TigBitties

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oooor you could hit the red exclamation mark on your first post and "report" your post as miss-categorized =)

emerican

Registered VIP
about half way down on the page under all the threads on every page it tells you who moderates each section for here its these three guys =)
ImportFan1, XpL0d3r, TigBitties
or there's me and joe who mod every section lol

emerican

Registered VIP
i moved the thread to the proper section
you dont have to know any of us as buzz stated you can report the post and we will see it i know you cant see them as a regular member but the mods see every reported post
dont ever feel like you cant contact me for any reason. Please feel free to pm me with any questions or problems you may have

boostin22

i moved the thread to the proper section
you dont have to know any of us as buzz stated you can report the post and we will see it i know you cant see them as a regular member but the mods see every reported post
dont ever feel like you cant contact me for any reason. Please feel free to pm me with any questions or problems you may have
Thank you