Stickies Not Showing In "Latest Topics"

Wreckless Hype

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I didn't want to blow up the ShoutBox with this, when I was talking about Stickies.

To explain what I was walking about:
When you "bump" a thread, it generally updates in the "Latest Topics" to the right of the page (that's always been what I notice anyway)

When you post in a Sticky, it never shows up here. I bumped this thread (http://www.clubcivic.com/board/showthread.php?t=11780) to show what I mean, and here it is in the "New Posts" page, but NOT showing in the "Latest Topics".

For me, I really follow up new posts from that side bar, which may be stupid or whatever. But I was showing you guys what I mean. If I post and someone replies, I will likely never notice it.

This is on PC by the way.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I don't really think there's a way to fix that (I think this is an addon?), but I'll send a PM to Justin and see if he has any ideas.

Wreckless Hype

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I know Stickies don't get bumped a whole lot in general. And maybe a lot of people don't go by the same method as me for updated posts, in which case,

But that way you guys know what I was talking about and I'm not crazy.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
If it's fixable, I'd love to get it fixed. It may be small, but a bug is a bug. I sent a PM to Justin. We'll see if he has a solution.

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
I should have fixed this. Give it a few minutes and see if it works correctly.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Justin gets s**t done. Hey Justin. I have a problem. I don't have 100 bucks in my pocket. Can you fix that?

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sound like a plan! Now, if you'll just give me your account number and pin...