Yo. What's up, Clubcivic?

Deaf_Dougie

Respected
I'm new to this forum but not to honda game. Name's Dougie, I live in florida, 30 years old and I'm deaf.
Bought this 91 ED6 hatchback off from my good friend for 1k, sitting on godspeed 1pc coilovers no rust and I can't complain.

I'm also member of D-Series.org *Dougshatch*

Anyways I'm here to show you my Kanjo building in process and hope you all enjoy this!

Obd1 Jdm D15b running on P75 ecu.

I made a shift knob from my old work

Picked those 2 up only for 20bucks.

Don't mind the ugly shitty y8 header, It was like that way when i bought it from my friend. lol

so did some upholstering the Richardson racing seat.

I picked up those 2 Simpson 5pts racing belt for absolutely free. It just need some cleaning.

The Dr20s 16x7 +7 or 8 offsets

So I picked up another freebies.

Possibly AEM Intake tube?

was told it come off from 350z Vibrant exhaust and yes of course I'm gonna custom fab this exhaust for ED6

Remember the Vibrant exhaust? I brought the exhaust and front bumper to my old work and did some fabbin'

also cut off the broken grill, installed the lip and I would say it definitely look better.

bought this dc sport header only for $20. Can't beat that deal.

I MIGHT be picking up those sets of WedsSport TC05 wheels in couples of months, 16x7 42 offsets.

Just test it out to see how it'd look.

My si transmission went s**t on me couple of weeks ago.

I bought me other si tran only for $240, The rear mount on tran/s broke and I'll have to rethread it and the gears are in amazing cond which is exactly what I need!
And the Richardson Racing seat is in the hatch now.

Did the Falken white lettering on the tires. I love it.

So my ugly front bumper had been buggin' me so I decide to give it a nice make-over.

Now with white bumper!

Last edited by a moderator:

itzrivera

I've been contemplating buying one of these for the longest lol Looks good in white, you should definitely match that fender to white, would look real clean

Deaf_Dougie

Respected
dude man, I dig your build.
Thanks dude! I appreciate it man!

I've been contemplating buying one of these for the longest lol Looks good in white, you should definitely match that fender to white, would look real clean
Lmao well what's stopping you from buying one of those?! haha Yes I would agree with you on white even tho I kinda hate white cause they get dirty pretty easy haha but I'll live.
Oh most definitely those fenders will be painted....I just ran out of money for rattlecan supplies but I'll get on it whenever I can.

There's possibly for me to get her roll cage by next month.

Deaf_Dougie

Respected
My old build 92 eh6 hatch

When I first bought her like this.

complete

I'm thinking bout start ordering those stickers after the roll cage.

I'll show you what I want.

Last edited by a moderator:

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP
I like it, I just feel like the front bumper trim should be the only black up front. Looking good through.

Deaf_Dougie

Respected
I like it, I just feel like the front bumper trim should be the only black up front. Looking good through.
to each's options...I like all black trims around or no side molding and bondo the holes. This is for now and the side molding probably will come off after getting the racing door decals and paint like kanjo theme.

68Camaro

Respected
Did you do that with a rattle can like you said you were? If so I had no clue it was possible to paint that good with a rattle can

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deaf_Dougie

Respected
Did you do that with a rattle can like you said you were? If so I had no clue it was possible to paint that good with a rattle can

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes I usually paint cars with rattle cans. Lol yes it's possible to paint that good, only if you know how to use it right then you'd be good to go. xD

Deaf_Dougie

Respected
This should be quite an interesting build. I like the custom muffler job, and I'd personally love a set of Wedsport wheels so you have my vote on getting those.

Feel free to check in on this thread... http://www.clubcivic.com/forum/threads/fl-civics-roll-call-potential-meet-interest.229379/
Thank you man, Yes I'm pretty curious how the custom muffler would sound. I'm bit sad because my friend told me that he sold those wheels back to the old owner. It's all good tho, I'll find other nice lookin legit sets

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'm late but :welcome:

I haven't been over on DS for years but remember you from over there.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Importfan1. I lurked mostly.

I was around when Levi had the white teg and Jimmy just got the mustang

anv2tk

Respected
My old build 92 eh6 hatch

When I first bought her like this.

complete

I'm thinking bout start ordering those stickers after the roll cage.

I'll show you what I want.

this reminds me of a sticker I had on my 98 coupe:

it said "vtec inside" and it was drawn like the "intel inside" logo you see on computers lol

this was my rando comment for the day
:rocker::rocker:

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Clean! I love how well the paint came out!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk