Yo. What's up, Clubcivic?

Deaf_Dougie

Respected
well yesterday I got hella bored and decide to give my calipers and wheel lugs a paint with Gloss apple red. YAY or NAY?

ctag

fill it with wires!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah that looks pretty great.

Deaf_Dougie

Respected
Well I found other dx tran. I offer that guy $80 for the tran, he accept the offer and the ISB kinda wiggle around a lil bit. I don't think that's a bad thing since I've been talking to my friend and sending him the video of this tran.

I wouldn't be able to do the work till around May, that's when I get money to get the oil and put in Lucas oil for protection, It's pretty bone dry. I'm just hoping it'll be good...if not then I'd be pretty pissed.

*edited* -The owner said it need a new throw out bearing, but I think it's in great cond, and definitely need put in a fresh oil in it.-

Deaf_Dougie

Respected
well s**t, that $80 dollar tran aren't good.

Got the si tran fixed by transfer the case, I'm hoping to install them this week or so.

Deaf_Dougie

Respected
Sorry if I haven't been in here for a while, Here's a updates
New si gears in!

Decide to give it a fresh paint(inside the car)

bought the wrong turn signal, but that's a quick fix tho.

Deaf_Dougie

Respected
and this valve cover been bothering me by how ugly it is! It just make me want to throw up so I decide to take it out...and of course gotta paint it!

Gloss red apple

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
And now to match that awesome yellow custom hood support. ;) Any paint plans for the purple radiator support?

Deaf_Dougie

Respected
thank you!

And now to match that awesome yellow custom hood support. ;) Any paint plans for the purple radiator support?
haha that's only temporary and I'll paint the purple radiator support...It came like this when I first bought her. I'd love to paint the engine bay but I don't have engine hoist...otherwise I would paint them once I change the swap in future, Probably going for B16 or b18?