B20Z2 SWAP In 1998 Honda civic ex coupe

d3ang3lo24

Does the 2nd o2 sensor plug on engine harness move by serpentine bely with b20z2 swap or are the wires still in back by exhaust, (bought car woth swap in) (looks like rack wires( 2 wires green and black))< by exhaust

Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk

blandsarcasm

Respected
Registered VIP
Ok first off if you took two minutes to type out something that actually made sense, someone might be able to help you. That's prob the most simple straightforward swap known to man. The engine doesn't dictate the location of the secondary sensor, the harness does. If whoever performed the swap used the original civic harness from the car like they should have then none of the wiring would've changed. If they used a dx harness in an ex chassis then the secondary sensor wiring path would be incomplete

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

d3ang3lo24

Ok first off if you took two minutes to type out something that actually made sense, someone might be able to help you. That's prob the most simple straightforward swap known to man. The engine doesn't dictate the location of the secondary sensor, the harness does. If whoever performed the swap used the original civic harness from the car like they should have then none of the wiring would've changed. If they used a dx harness in an ex chassis then the secondary sensor wiring path would be incomplete

You want me to take a pic

blandsarcasm

Respected
Registered VIP
You obviously didn't understand any of that. Try searching for the info yourself. It's all out there

blandsarcasm

Respected
Registered VIP
Because the guy i bought it from. Great motor 130,000 and it runs great no misfires jus a lil rich without the second o2

Secondary 02 has nothing to do with a/f ratio. It's running rich because you have a Gsr ecu running a b20.

d3ang3lo24

Secondary 02 has nothing to do with a/f ratio. It's running rich because you have a Gsr ecu running a b20.

Ok so with that being said, i have a gsr intake on the b20, but would i be abke to run the p75 on it?

blandsarcasm

Respected
Registered VIP
Ok so with that being said, i have a gsr intake on the b20, but would i be abke to run the p75 on it?

Jesus. Get an ls intake manifold and run the p75. I wasn't even aware that the Gsr manifold even bolted up to a b20 head

d3ang3lo24

Jesus. Get an ls intake manifold and run the p75. I wasn't even aware that the Gsr manifold even bolted up to a b20 head

Im gonna lose so much power but im sure uk what your talking about, is it anyway i could run the gsr intake and p72 with a tune?