Custom Decals

gdmfa5

Anyone have suggestions or recommendations on where to get some custom decals made? Looking for a reputable company or person.

T.I.A.!

ctag

fill it with wires!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What kind of decals? Simple graphics can be knocked out with a vinyl cutter pretty easily. You could probably find someone local with one and ask to borrow their expertise, but there are also companies that take images and vinyl cut them for you.

Here's the kind of toying around I do with my vinyl cutter, if that's up your alley let me know and maybe I can help:

gdmfa5

What kind of decals? Simple graphics can be knocked out with a vinyl cutter pretty easily. You could probably find someone local with one and ask to borrow their expertise, but there are also companies that take images and vinyl cut them for you.
Nice man! Those look pretty cool! I'm just looking for something simple. Its three letters. I have the picture ready to send to anyone who could do it for me in like 2x4 size. Unfortunately I don't know many people here in Jersey to help out.

Thanks for your response!

YellowPaintedRam

Nice man! Those look pretty cool! I'm just looking for something simple. Its three letters. I have the picture ready to send to anyone who could do it for me in like 2x4 size. Unfortunately I don't know many people here in Jersey to help out.

MainEventemblems does some sweet stuff. Probably pricey tho.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

ctag

fill it with wires!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

2 foot by 4 foot? Or inches?

ctag

fill it with wires!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
inches. I should've been a little more specific. I think maybe even a 3x5 would be a decent size.
Dude -- I don't do professional work mind -- but if you want that in matte white, red, or blue I'd cut and send it for the cost of shipping.

civteck

Respected
Registered VIP

Where in NJ, theres places all over here that do exactly what you need

Sent from my boujea ass phone

gdmfa5

HUGE SHOUT OUT to member "CTAG" Helped me out with getting the vinyls I needed to get done! Kept me up to date and asked questions to make sure what I was looking for got done and the man exceeded my expectations! Even sent me step by step instructions on how to slap these bad boys on! Thanks for everything man!!

Dude -- I don't do professional work mind -- but if you want that in matte white, red, or blue I'd cut and send it for the cost of shipping.

IMG_4230.jpg IMG_4232.jpg

ctag

fill it with wires!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks for posting up some pictures! It looks pretty good on your car :thumbs up

civteck

Respected
Registered VIP
Ill keep my eye out when im in north jerz give ya a toot from my van..

Sent from my boujea ass phone