1990 dx hatch d15

Manicotti

Just picked up a mint 1990 dx. Got it for almost free, single owner no rust manufactured in canada 115k miles little 4 speed d15. Might swap in the future or just sell it idk but for now im making it a fun little daily driver. Put a Spec d exhaust some friend gave me, i love the sound of it and it fits like a glove. Also got some $40 ebay headers and a $20 ebay "Ram air" lol. Not trying to put any real money in it lol. Ill add pics later after the headers and intake are on. Lmk if anyone has any suggestions for fun stuff to add

Attachments

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just picked up a mint 1990 dx.
Also got some $40 ebay headers and a $20 ebay "Ram air" lol. Not trying to put any real money in it lol.
I would have saved the $60 for something else.
It won't make that noticeable of a difference, that little 70hp motor will only do so much, plus being DPFI doesn't help it either.
If it's simply a daily, I would be sure it's mechanically sound, fix what needs to be fixed on it to make it reliable.
Then i would just add some cosmetic upgrades.
It has to have that god awful brown interior with the cheap pleather seats.
-Maybe add the Dx/Si cluster to it, so it has a tach.
-Get rid of the black center tail light garnish, replace with the Dx/Si red one.
-Some nice OEM Honda wheels with good tires.
-Si front lip
-Rear cargo shelf
-90-91 Si seats
-center shifter console from a Dx/Si

96romaCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Goodness that is a clean bay! You lucked out way harder than I did with my 90' hatch. Nice find!