XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
They're definitely out there, but it won't be easy finding one with low mileage or without extensive mods. Or if up north, without rust, lol.

In terms of desire, I'd say it's fading (I mean, the cars themselves are old enough to drink), but there are absolutely 5th then enthusiasts out there still.

MrBigHuevos

Respected
Definitely agree. It is really hard to find any decent 92-95 civics. Almost each day I see them going into Pick n Pull. Sure you can find some, but they have all been tampered and been through hell.

I luckily was able to snag one from Craigslist. Owner kept it very clean! Clean title, 105k miles, stick, original paint, ALL STOCK! I will never let go of my hatch

Story: this car was donated for a church fundraiser. Tickets were sold for 100$ in order to enter the raffle to win the car. The guy who won the car didn't want it so he posted for sale. Sold for 3.5k

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Wow, good snag!! Even the bay looks clean. Any plans for her?

Onesillyhatch

Definitely agree. It is really hard to find any decent 92-95 civics. Almost each day I see them going into Pick n Pull. Sure you can find some, but they have all been tampered and been through hell.

I luckily was able to snag one from Craigslist. Owner kept it very clean! Clean title, 105k miles, stick, original paint, ALL STOCK! I will never let go of my hatch

Story: this car was donated for a church fundraiser. Tickets were sold for 100$ in order to enter the raffle to win the car. The guy who won the car didn't want it so he posted for sale. Sold for 3.5k

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
wow I don't think they were that clean new. I still have a shell with 95k that's just sitting around and wanted to sell it so I was kinda seeing if people still wanted these.