ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Seeing new members on here makes me happy.

I’m still on light duty from the accident at work. Wore a heart monitor for 4 weeks and finally got that off. Ultrasound came back clear. I’m on a bunch of s**t for stress now. Wish weed was legal here..

Anyways! Broke things off with my girl of almost 11 years because she stole from me, and found out that she had been stealing from her family and my friends for years.

So newly single, and about to buy a ninja 650 probably..

Gave my truck a little love and got the windows tinted, took the side steps off, and I’m liking it again.

Oh, and my dad had a mini stroke (TIA) yesterday and is still admitted to the hospital waiting on test results.
s**t Nick. I wondered what was going on between you and Jess. Hopefully it wasn't anything major she took. Sucks either way. Keep your head up.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
s**t Nick. I wondered what was going on between you and Jess. Hopefully it wasn't anything major she took. Sucks either way. Keep your head up.
Doc gave me Ativan (basically Xanax) for the stress with everything going on. s**t helped a lot. She stole 12 of them from me, lied about it, I broke up with her, then she tried to kill herself by taking all 12 of them later that night. Still denies taking them.

I’ll message you the full story later. It’s interesting if nothing else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn dude, that blows. Better sooner than later though I spose

Let’s get Grom’s. Probably going to go look at a couple tomorrow after school...but doing some digging, I can get my fave gsxr750’s for only a couple more
I’m looking at ninja 650’s. If I didn’t live in such a rural area, a grom would kick ass.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Seeing new members on here makes me happy.

I’m still on light duty from the accident at work. Wore a heart monitor for 4 weeks and finally got that off. Ultrasound came back clear. I’m on a bunch of s**t for stress now. Wish weed was legal here..

Anyways! Broke things off with my girl of almost 11 years because she stole from me, and found out that she had been stealing from her family and my friends for years.

So newly single, and about to buy a ninja 650 probably..

Gave my truck a little love and got the windows tinted, took the side steps off, and I’m liking it again.

Oh, and my dad had a mini stroke (TIA) yesterday and is still admitted to the hospital waiting on test results.
Damn man, saw it on fb. 11 years is pretty crazy!

Saw the truck too.. tint looks great!

Hope your dad is alright and recovers quick.

Also, hell yeah on a bike! :nod:

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Hit a giant piece of asphalt in the road last night. Thinking a plow hit the corner of a curb and pushed in into the road. Car in front of me went right over it. I didn't realize how large it was until... THUMP. Hit it so hard I bounced off my seat, and my radar detector flew off the window.

CEL immediately popped on. Got home, jacked the car up, and found a giant dent on my frame, and a severed secondary o2 sensor wire. Very lucky it missed the brake lines!

I guess I have to add this to the list of things to fix.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Hit a giant piece of asphalt in the road last night. Thinking a plow hit the corner of a curb and pushed in into the road. Car in front of me went right over it. I didn't realize how large it was until... THUMP. Hit it so hard I bounced off my seat, and my radar detector flew off the window.

CEL immediately popped on. Got home, jacked the car up, and found a giant dent on my frame, and a severed secondary o2 sensor wire. Very lucky it missed the brake lines!

I guess I have to add this to the list of things to fix.
Any way to have the county/state fix it or would it be more of a hassle than it's worth?

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looking at something like this.

Sorry to hear about the car brother.. hate road debris

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Ran up to Savannah, GA today
Neat place, seen’t where Forrest Gump’s intro was shot

Then up to South Carolina since it’s right across the river. Stopped at a gun range where I can rent a similar gun to my duty weapon but pretty sure we start shooting this week anyway. Also had some smg’s, probably gonna play with the M16 or MP5 if/when I go back to use the range

Then coming back I was 1 or 2 cars behind a wreck. Dumbass weaving through traffic and didn’t mind the gap. Wound up wrapping around the front of a van, lifting van up onto 2 wheels, and then sliding across 2 lanes & shoulder into the guardrail and doing almost a 180°. Another witness said they were throwing their dope before pulling the car out of the roadway. No use, you could smell it 10ft from the car anyway. So that was a fun way to burn up probably 45+/- minutes

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ran up to Savannah, GA today
Neat place, seen’t where Forrest Gump’s intro was shot

Then up to South Carolina since it’s right across the river. Stopped at a gun range where I can rent a similar gun to my duty weapon but pretty sure we start shooting this week anyway. Also had some smg’s, probably gonna play with the M16 or MP5 if/when I go back to use the range
What’s your duty gun going to be?

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Any way to have the county/state fix it or would it be more of a hassle than it's worth?
If it were a pothole I might have a case, but not something in the road. I hit a pothole on my motorcycle a few years back on the entrance ramp to the interstate... nearly lost it at 50mph. Popped a tire, cracked a wheel, bent the other, and bent both front forks. $900+ in damage. Jumped through hoops to get reimbursed. I first filed a claim with the city of Rochester, but because it was on the interstate it was the states issue. So I filed a claim with the state who said it was not their issue because that section of the interstate was under construction at the time, therefore the contractors doing work in that area were responsible. Contractors ignored me until I threatened small claims court, in which they never actually replied to any of my communications except one day I got a check in the mail.

Took a good look at the car on Friday. Repaired the o2 wires and although those are fixed, I'm now getting a high voltage o2 CEL. Next step to replace the sensor.

Had a friend visiting from Pittsburgh this weekend and we went to a few breweries. Leaving one of them, had a cop follow me for miles. Finally the lights flip on so I pull over. Officer asked if I had anything to drink, told him yes since I'm pretty sure he was following since leaving the brewery. Asked me to step out of the car, which I did. He stopped me for my license plate light not working (which it wasn't, unbeknownst to me). Had me follow the pen with my eyes while blinding me with a flashlight, then let me go without a ticket. I got a little nervous there lol.

A friend of mine saw pulled over and out of the car, so he honked as he drove by. Ha

Checked yesterday and the bulb for the plate is missing but the bottom of it is still stuck in the socket. So I gotta manage to get that out to replace it.

200k miles is really starting to show on this car!

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
What’s your duty gun going to be?
H&K P2000

They’re switching them out in November or so. Downsizing to a 9mm, and H&K lost the contract but they haven’t selected a replacement yet and not sure if we’ll be switching out currents or only the new guys after that will get them, etc. govt being govt

pmac193

Thundermuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Found out my car qualifies for a collector plate :lol:. No more emissions checks

ctag

fill it with wires!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Am I using the search feature wrong? I tried looking for "oil" in my Civic's thread, and a bunch of posts without the word oil came back..

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Bought my first pair of Oakleys and accessories. Worked on my resume to apply for a promotion. First one in 3 years.