Ticking noise than creaking noise in drive only

Nsura

I have a 2002 honda civic automatic LX

I just started noticing a light ticking/rattling noise (sounds like it is coming from the drivers side) when I am Idling in Drive only. When I strart to accelerate it makes a quick creaking sound for 1 to 2 seconds and than goes away and sounds and drives normally. When I come to a stop light and stop the car the light ticking noise comes back and goes away when I start to accelerate at which point you hear the creaking noise again and that goes away.

These are new noises otherwise my Cicic runs and drives perfectly. I bpught the car a few montha ago and havent had any issues. I have changed the oil with 5w20 full syntheyic (i think 5w30 was in there before). I drained and filled the tranny fluid with honda tranny fluid, changed all 4 strut assemblies from a1 auto and had the water pump and timing belt and battery changed. I am not a mechanic so I paid someone to do all this work.

I just want to know if I ahould be concerned or if there is a simple fix?

Thanks

alex98

I have a 2002 honda civic automatic LX

I just started noticing a light ticking/rattling noise (sounds like it is coming from the drivers side) when I am Idling in Drive only. When I strart to accelerate it makes a quick creaking sound for 1 to 2 seconds and than goes away and sounds and drives normally. When I come to a stop light and stop the car the light ticking noise comes back and goes away when I start to accelerate at which point you hear the creaking noise again and that goes away.

These are new noises otherwise my Cicic runs and drives perfectly. I bpught the car a few montha ago and havent had any issues. I have changed the oil with 5w20 full syntheyic (i think 5w30 was in there before). I drained and filled the tranny fluid with honda tranny fluid, changed all 4 strut assemblies from a1 auto and had the water pump and timing belt and battery changed. I am not a mechanic so I paid someone to do all this work.

I just want to know if I ahould be concerned or if there is a simple fix?

Thanks
I remember reading something similar on honda-tech and it was the timing belt tensioner making the noise.