Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Yeah, definitely don't see another Civic being in my future.
At their current design rate, probably not another Honda in general unless it's a CR.
if only they'd stop raising the price on the Type R.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
There’s a white CTR near me w/ 6k under KBB
Slightly tempting but meh

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yeah but did the first reported Type R crash in your city?

The owner of a local dealership here was driving it, and smacked into a deer. Whoops.

ctag

fill it with wires!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

The owner of a local dealership here was driving it, and smacked into a deer. Whoops.
Oh deer :scurred:

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Was supposed to be a group of us heading up to ATL right about now but most backed out until one of 'em straightens something out.

Debating, go swap my car for a rental and go anyway or wait for the group?
Almost leaning towards go partially so the car will be in a garage considering we're about to have some super shitty weather roll in
Ooof, that blows
At least it was someone who didn't pay a $10-20k markup like most other early dipshits/owners.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Drove up to ATL Saturday for the aquarium, not impressed
But I did see some penguins so that's always good

Pulled off at the right exit for a piss though, Summit Racing was staring at me from the intersection so that warranted a stop

1100hp 9200rpm N/A

Saw a C130 fuselage at a weigh station
Passed a couple semi's carrying a vertical stabilizer and the other a horizontal stabilizer
Guessing they're heading to either Robins AFB or the aviation museum just off base
Wanted to go there today but overslept. So much for seeing an SR-71

And then stopped by Gulfstream's plant since I'd kept the car nearby this weekend

Should've studied today since this week we're getting into the role players with Spanish but that can wait until tomorrow now.

Got my leave approved for after class so hopefully I can swing a trip up to Chicago for the Bears opener, Cincy the next day for Cubs and then it's off to my new location

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Drove up to ATL Saturday for the aquarium, not impressed
But I did see some penguins so that's always good

Pulled off at the right exit for a piss though, Summit Racing was staring at me from the intersection so that warranted a stop

1100hp 9200rpm N/A

Saw a C130 fuselage at a weigh station
Passed a couple semi's carrying a vertical stabilizer and the other a horizontal stabilizer
Guessing they're heading to either Robins AFB or the aviation museum just off base
Wanted to go there today but overslept. So much for seeing an SR-71

And then stopped by Gulfstream's plant since I'd kept the car nearby this weekend

Should've studied today since this week we're getting into the role players with Spanish but that can wait until tomorrow now.

Got my leave approved for after class so hopefully I can swing a trip up to Chicago for the Bears opener, Cincy the next day for Cubs and then it's off to my new location
First off.. hell yeah penguins. Second, you were ten minutes from my house in McDonough at summit. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
First off.. hell yeah penguins. Second, you were ten minutes from my house in McDonough at summit. :(
Oh damn

Well, I've got 4wks left here in GA and a few classmates are wanting to do ATL since they didn't go this weekend
And I plan on hitting that aviation museum in Warner Robins which is only an hour for you vs 3 for me lol

Who knows, I might even go back up that way to see other parts of Atl or Peachtree/other TWD areas. Kinda wanna hit the Delta museum too

ctag

fill it with wires!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dude the Atlanta aquarium is awesome.

And if you want to see a Blackbird, there's one at the Space and Rocket Center in Huntsville, AL too.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dude the Atlanta aquarium is awesome.
And if you want to see a Blackbird, there's one at the Space and Rocket Center in Huntsville, AL too.
IMO, Shedd in Chicago & the Frost or whatever it's called in Miami put it to shame then.
The layout didn't make any sense and there wasn't enough room for the unorganized chaos of pedestrian traffic.

Huntsville is 7.5hrs from where I'm currently at for the next few weeks.
The close one is "only" 3hrs.
But there is one in Mobile & another at Eglin in FL.
Otherwise there's 3 more along the way to where I'm going + another 4 a few hours from where I'm moving to.

Not a huge deal, just figured it'd be cool since I was so close and didn't know it until afterward.
Same thing when I went to DC in 2014. Thought that stuff would be at the Smithsonian Air & Space museum in DC but it's over at Dulles in VA.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Went to the dentist yesterday
Wasn't able to get back down today to extract a couple teeth and do the implants so either wait until the 8th for same doc (I leave on 6th), find someone near me in Sarasota, or just wait until I move west in a couple weeks. Oy vey.

On a better note, uploaded May's Dragon pics today...finally.

Wore my vest for the first time in a month or so. Almost forgot how heavy it is and how much more you sweat.
One more weekend of freedom. Then next weekend is moving almost all my s**t back to FL until the western move a week later.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I went and introduced myself to the new neighbors and this was in his garage. 92 integra the guy bought new in 92. Recently retired from the military.

Also had a ton of guns.

I like this new neighbor.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Don't like that body style but damn, that thing looks like he takes care of it.

Now, pics of the guns.

ctag

fill it with wires!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Went from a beautiful morning... To a downpour. I got caught with my windows down :x

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Went to go see a '14 GSX-R750 2.5hrs away
Didn't hear back before I reached a dealership
Left with a '19 GSX-R750

Lesson: be on top of your contact info if you're selling something.

Last edited:

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Went to go see a '14 GSX-R750 2.5hrs away
Didn't hear back before I reached a dealership
Left with a '19 GSX-R750

Lesson: be on top of your contact info if you're selling something.

I enjoyed my 750 I had, it was an 07 though. Handle like a 600 but kept up with the liter bikes. I did 189mph on it though and decided i needed to sell it after that.

Ordered my ar9 upper today, I’ve been building far too many guns lately and need to stop. But I want them all for when my suppressors come in. Dead air nomad and ghost 45m are both in atf jail for awhile

Yesterday also finally got my other bathroom finished up after a full gut and redo. Still need to finish painting my fence I put up and get the new gas furnace in before it gets too cold. I am running out of time

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I enjoyed my 750 I had, it was an 07 though. Handle like a 600 but kept up with the liter bikes. I did 189mph on it though and decided i needed to sell it after that.

Ordered my ar9 upper today, I’ve been building far too many guns lately and need to stop. But I want them all for when my suppressors come in. Dead air nomad and ghost 45m are both in atf jail for awhile

Yesterday also finally got my other bathroom finished up after a full gut and redo. Still need to finish painting my fence I put up and get the new gas furnace in before it gets too cold. I am running out of time

Man! Haven't heard from you in a while! How how have you been?

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
There was a beautiful 04 VW R32 on BringATrailer.com today with only 50k miles I wanted. Just couldn't justify buying another car.