Change...EM1 content

mportedcivicsi

Respected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
An event to Maybe look for is the pagoda hill climb in reading, pa. A lot of people come out for it and the turns are pretty wicked
Thanks! I'll pass it to some people I know that are going to start looking into them. This is my last season though. Nov at VIR Grand and Full should be my last event and then the car will start coming apart.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks! I'll pass it to some people I know that are going to start looking into them. This is my last season though. Nov at VIR Grand and Full should be my last event and then the car will start coming apart.
I believe we have all heard this before once or twice. I don’t blame you though, I’ve been out of vehicles and more into other hobbies lately

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mportedcivicsi

Respected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I believe we have all heard this before once or twice. I don’t blame you though, I’ve been out of vehicles and more into other hobbies lately
It has been said for sure. Going back to posts when my daughter was born, I did give myself a couple years, which ended up being three due to issues and then pulling the car apart again. But I've long lost the enjoyment of working on it. Time at the track is spent wishing I were at home with my family. Time at home is spent with the family and not the car. So it's just time. Unless something major happens to change this direction, it's the direction I've been heading all season.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It has been said for sure. Going back to posts when my daughter was born, I did give myself a couple years, which ended up being three due to issues and then pulling the car apart again. But I've long lost the enjoyment of working on it. Time at the track is spent wishing I were at home with my family. Time at home is spent with the family and not the car. So it's just time. Unless something major happens to change this direction, it's the direction I've been heading all season.
I totally understand what you are saying. I got into the same boat and usually before I even got to an event I already wanted to go home. Hell I woke up looking forward to coming back home

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I totally understand what you are saying. I got into the same boat and usually before I even got to an event I already wanted to go home. Hell I woke up looking forward to coming back home

mportedcivicsi

Respected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yeah, I spend the prep time at home questioning my decisions on even going. It has been a little better as my daughter likes to ride up onto the trailer in the Si with the harnesses "on." She cannot really ride in it otherwise with her age, but I'm going to try and get her down our street when its back on the ground from the oil change and post Hill Climb inspection.

My good problem to have is that my wife is so supportive. She actually thinks I'm stupid for heading this way. So I do not take that support for granted.

mportedcivicsi

Respected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I will try to update with the photos from the rest of the season, but several of you follow my social media. For those that don't, thanks for coming along on this ride for the last 15 years. I have begun my part out and look forward to the future with my family and no car projects =)

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Congrats. I sold my Audi and don’t regret it all, except from the financial loss

mportedcivicsi

Respected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Well, no updates...haha! The car and 98% of the stuff is gone. I don't miss anything of it. Slowly reclaiming my garage in the way I have always wanted to, but the car took all of my available free time.

nd4sped

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Well, no updates...haha! The car and 98% of the stuff is gone. I don't miss anything of it. Slowly reclaiming my garage in the way I have always wanted to, but the car took all of my available free time.
What are you driving now?

mportedcivicsi

Respected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
What are you driving now?
Been a looooong time!! I'm still driving the Avalanche that I used to tow the car to the track. From time to time I drive my father in laws NA Miata. Mostly though, just dad life things. Still no plans to buy/build anything.

nd4sped

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Been a looooong time!! ........ Still no plans to buy/build anything.
Long time it has by friend, Now that you are back, perhaps the itch to build a Honda is coming back? Im getting ready to tow the SI to my property and start working on it agian.