New Genuine OEM Exhaust Pipe B and Donut Gasket Available

EJH

Just sold my 1995 Honda Civic EX 1.6L to a buyer who did not want the stock replacement exhaust pipe that I had ready to install.
It only fits 1993-1995 Civic EX Coupes. I understand the these parts (Honda List Price $270) are discontinued and would love to get it into the hands of someone who wants a stock exhaust pipe replacement. Price negotiable to suitable owner.

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just sold my 1995 Honda Civic EX 1.6L to a buyer who did not want the stock replacement exhaust pipe that I had ready to install.
It only fits 1993-1995 Civic EX Coupes. I understand the these parts (Honda List Price $270) are discontinued and would love to get it into the hands of someone who wants a stock exhaust pipe replacement. Price negotiable to suitable owner.
This probably should be posted in the classifieds section, it may help to post your location, so people can factor in shipping, maybe mention if you're willing to ship and pictures will help too.

EJH

I read the requirements in the Cars/Parts for Sale and see that one month and 30 posts are required to list there. Are there any other avenues I might follow to qualify myself as the legitimate owner of these New Genuine Honda Civic EX Coupe ('93, '94, '95 only) exhaust system parts?

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I read the requirements in the Cars/Parts for Sale and see that one month and 30 posts are required to list there. Are there any other avenues I might follow to qualify myself as the legitimate owner of these New Genuine Honda Civic EX Coupe ('93, '94, '95 only) exhaust system parts?
Facebook marketplace or Craigslist.