D15B Engine Questions

ZUrso04

Hi y’all, new the forum so i have a 98 civic ex project and when i bought it the old owner said he did a “engine swap” which he technically did but he swapped the old D16 to a d15b but the throttle body is still from the old d16. Thats the story. My main question is what the d15b came in and if d16 and d15b parts are interchangeable in the engine. Wasnt sure where to post sorry in advance, thank you all who read!

Attachments

nd4sped

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
You are asking a lot of questions that requires a lot of typing. However this forum has the answers to all of them. A quick search I promise will bring you many results providing those answers.

With that being said, welcome to clubcivic and post up more pictures of your car.

Btw, where in Nevada are you?

nd4sped

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
In the Las Vegas Area and thank you so much i sure do appreciate it!
Im in Pahrump, just outside of Las Vegas. I spend a lot of time at Lee Canyon snowboarding alongside playing poker in Vegas regularly.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
You're having a great time!
IP's from Ukraine and Miami, but profile says from Austrialia. Year old thread. The suspicions run high with this one.
:what:

nd4sped

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
IP's from Ukraine and Miami, but profile says from Austrialia. Year old thread. The suspicions run high with this one.
:what:
:ban:

The ones that get me, are the ones from accounts over 5 years ago that suddenly post "How to get all the women and std's!"

nd4sped

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member

Ill come back to this later and finish off the account LOL if I do it now, it will delete the thread. But ya, thats the process XD

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I miss the days when this place was booming and I would drop a week ban on people like @R3dline for being a d**k, and they'd get all butthurt about it.

Gary will see this one day :lol:

nd4sped

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
I miss the days when this place was booming and I would drop a week ban on people like @R3dline for being a d**k, and they'd get all butthurt about it.

Gary will see this one day :lol:
I do miss those days LOL