What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Off for thanksgiving and black Friday tomorrow. Even though we're doing our black Friday shopping at f**king 6:00 this afternoon. Makes no sense to me. I hate this black Friday shopping bullshit but my girl just loves it soooooo we go.

School is going well, should be taking my NREMT test soon. I learned a new level of sore after PTing in full turnout gear breathing air. We got SMOOOOOKKKEEEDDD.

We had some funny s**t happen though. We were practicing rapid dress and one of our guys forgot to turn his air bottle on, so he attaches the regulator to his mask and then BAM it hits him in the face when he tries to take a breath and now he's literally suffocating. He starts freaking out and can't get the regulator back off. Our training captain casually walks up to him, grabs him by the mask and yells "YOUR f**king AIR IS OFF!". So buddy reaches back and turns it on, takes one BIG ass breath and falls to the ground lol.

Recruit school is fun.

Hope you guys are all doing well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My new biggest pet peeve: Fat girls on Tinder that look skinny in their profile pictures and never mention that they’re fat until you meet and then get pissed when you stop talking to them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My new biggest pet peeve: Fat girls on Tinder that look skinny in their profile pictures and never mention that they’re fat until you meet and then get pissed when you stop talking to them.

I mean.. sometimes you've just gotta say f**k it and roll with it [emoji38]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

civteck

Respected
Registered VIP

Great topic...

Sent from my boujea ass phone

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The weather is incredibly nice here still. Gonna wash the dodge and claybar and wax it today.

I feel like I’m getting sick. Not sure whether to go to the dr or get some medicine from the store and see if i can nip it in the butt.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Here in Rhode Island for work. Need to replace the backup battery in the server room. It's not here yet.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sent my resume into one of the federal acronyms. Feels good.

Also got the car all cleaned up.

Charging the camera because tomorrow will be shooting 5 Pagani's.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The girl got another bmw, e92 335i in damn near perfect condition. She won’t go big single turbo though.

Installed a new lift pump on my truck and I’m starting to collect parts. Trying to get this land yacht into the 10s

Also she moved in so we decided it was time to actually get the house done. Bathroom and kitchen are almost done and my floors are also. Down under 6 layers of paint was decent wood

Also sold my first gen dodge and come spring will possibly sell the s4. I’ll either keep the s4 and get a second gen viper, Supra, or ctsv. Or sell it and scoop an r8, Porsche, m6, or lambo. I️ honestly have no clue wtf I’ll do but I’m bored with what I️ have and want to get into racing more. There’s a local list with some 1khp cars I’d like to play with.

Was in New Orleans two months ago, it was pretty neat. I’d recommend visiting it at least once and checking out the buildings and sites. Airboat tour is a waste though I️ thought

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

civteck

Respected
Registered VIP
My buddy has his 2g viper for sale here in NJ ill get info if your interested

civteck

Respected
Registered VIP
Is it a gts in blue or black

Not sure if its a gts but it is a black convertible this is the only pic i have of it right now in front of the C7

Last edited:

civteck

Respected
Registered VIP
That’s an SRT-10 convertible.
Gonna be honest i dont know s**t bout it, drove it and its all low end grunt.. i was kinda used to my cel shift light at 9400 but this thing only went to 6000 or so.. WTF?? Cool car he maybe put 5k on it before upgrading and sitting in the garage. Keep on tryin to get him to run my TBSS but hes lame.

Last edited:

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i was kinda used to my cel shift light at 9400 but this thing only went to 6000 or so.. WTF??
Higher displacement can't rev out like the small stuff, it's 8.3/8.4L :lol:

Never messed with that generation.
Only played with the 90's cars & the new GTS.
There was a coupe SRT-10 at Copart recently that I would have liked to check out but the doors were locked. Also saw a convertible SRT-10 that was obliterated.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Not sure if its a gts but it is a black convertible this is the only pic i have of it right now in front of the C7

Thanks but not a second gen. They didn’t offer a convertible and a gts is just their term for a hard top instead of the t top like the rt/10

civteck

Respected
Registered VIP
Higher displacement can't rev out like the small stuff, it's 8.3/8.4L [emoji38]
Ya i know about the whole bigger rotating stuff iv worked on small blocks for the past 20yrs (boats) and they rev 4800-5200rpm's and now have an ls powered truck which spins a bit higher. I just always loved bustin his balls bein he was a v8 guy and i love my high revs of my built lsvt, said i was good to spin to 10000 but set my shift light @9200-9400.

civteck

Respected
Registered VIP
Thanks but not a second gen. They didn’t offer a convertible and a gts is just their term for a hard top instead of the t top like the rt/10

No prob just wanted to pass some info on for a potential buy/sell, hes downsizing cars just sold his C5 ZO6, has a anniversary C5, Viper and maybe the ECS procharged C7