CHILD'S *EK* ... finally i have an EK

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Man things changed...not too far from my original ideas but more towards the necessary side. I never would've imagined jumping to a NT01 for street use. Feels weird back on a forum
Heyyyyy :D

Yeah.. forums as a whole have gone downhill. Facebook groups did some damage. Glad to see you on here though

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

68Camaro

Respected
Damn haven't been on here in a minute , I've been keeping up with the build on insta and YouTube

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Looks good Kerry! :thumbs up

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just some pics for old times sake

slapped my TL stock wheels back on and got prepared to let that thing go. Bought it off of my parents with the intent on using it as a good trade in and it worked out in my favor. I was honestly trying to get into a new civic type R but I couldn't cut it with the financing options, and nothing else brand new was worth the monthly price I'd be paying (too spoiled with having no car note for years), so I went with a 2015 TLX V6

My Christmas gift to myself

I'm really happy with this combo of cars.

cell phone pic from heading out to my friends shop to try to get some exhaust piping done for my coupe

I_GOT_BOOST

since 06
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i dobt know why, but today of all days i really missed my hatch, and i decided to come by here to see if anything was new. i wonder what coukd have been of mine if i kept it.
You aren't the only one lol

Sent from my N9560 using Tapatalk