What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

civteck

Respected
Registered VIP
Nice hatch in your avitar, im kinda biased since i also have a white EG... have a header for sale if your B.

Sent from my boujea ass phone

civteck

Respected
Registered VIP
Not mine but i turn the wrenches on it, made 670whp 665wtq on pump gas

Last edited:

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Used my first sick hours in almost 11 years of being my company for a mental health day. Just burnt out and tired of the BS. Been cleaning my house most of the day. Started to snow but still may go run some errands then relax and do nothing the rest of the day.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

That things pretty nice. A coupe is one of my possible cars to get next. You can’t beat the power they make for the price

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

civteck

Respected
Registered VIP
I like them all but personally id get the Vagon, they are expensive to mod but def worth it, in current form it went 10.8x's with the baby Recaro in the back. I dont know how to put vids on here but have some good ones.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I like them all but personally id get the Vagon, they are expensive to mod but def worth it, in current form it went 10.8x's with the baby Recaro in the back. I dont know how to put vids on here but have some good ones.

They aren’t too expensive to build when compared to similar priced vehicles really. Expensive to a Honda but compared to the Audi bmw and cummins in the garage. It’s all generally close. I’m not sure what I️ll go with though. There’s a lot of options on the table for up to 60-80k depending if the s4 stays or not.

Current focus is getting the side business flipping vehicles going. Gotta go get a trailer yet and waiting for warmer weather to pour for a lift.

ctag

fill it with wires!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Used my first sick hours in almost 11 years of being my company for a mental health day. Just burnt out and tired of the BS. Been cleaning my house most of the day. Started to snow but still may go run some errands then relax and do nothing the rest of the day.
Dang man. I hope some rest does the trick for ya :beer:

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Good s**t. Been wanting to get my dad a V-Wagon one day, but lately he's been feeling a Charger Hellcat.

Bought a truck. 2012 Chevrolet Silverado z71 4x4. All star edition, loaded with leather interior.

Exactly what I wanted.
Good s**t, lookin' like a typical fireman now :thumbs up

ctag

fill it with wires!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Bought a bore gauge and set of micrometers to use for an engine rebuild. The micrometers arrived today and one of them was busted :angryred:

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Knocked out the DHS PFT today.
Saw a gray Raptor in the physician lot. I'm tellin' you, they're calling to me.

And finished it off with a trip to Portillo's.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Got something called “parainfluenza”

It’s like the flu, but not the flu. s**t sucks

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Got something called “parainfluenza”

It’s like the flu, but not the flu. s**t sucks
That blows. Hope ya feel better soon dude.

Winter storm warning. 6-10" of snow in progress of dropping. Passed people like they were standing still this morning. Snow tires, people. Come on.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Another year older. This getting old s**t is for the birds.

Took my daughter the the trampoline park today. Cruised the mazda. Had lunch with some friends. Cleaned house and now just veggin. It’s supposed to snow tonight and tomorrow. Can’t wait for summer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro