How much did you pay for your civic?

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
'98 Ex Coupe, completely stock, 120k, 5spd, $2k.

Last edited:

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
'97 LX sedan, 70k, $1500. From my parents, back in 2006.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Moving this to off topic, since there's no point in this just being in the 10th gen section. ;)

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Moving this to off topic, since there's no point in this just being in the 10th gen section. ;)
What if he only wanted feedback from only 10th gen owners since he was interested in getting one and wanted to know what to expect if he was face to face with a salesman at the dealership that's trying to sell him one that's like $2000 over msrp thinking he's a dummy and doesn't know what he's looking for but now is spammed with other beat up Civic owner responses that has nothing to do with the 10th gen he's interested in?

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
What if he only wanted feedback from only 10th gen owners since he was interested in getting one and wanted to know what to expect if he was face to face with a salesman at the dealership that's trying to sell him one that's like $2000 over msrp thinking he's a dummy and doesn't know what he's looking for but now is spammed with other beat up Civic owner responses that has nothing to do with the 10th gen he's interested in?
All that run on, and you still didn't answer OP's question! :lol:

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
2000 CGP EJ8 5spd @ 600 miles -- $12,500

raw[1].gif