Change...EM1 content

civteck

Respected
Registered VIP
You redneck SOB, cant even get a paved road for your import show car....
#firstworldproblems
Great to see you have it going, cant wait for more pics n vids.. make sure you get a dyno vid..

Sent from my boujea ass phone

mportedcivicsi

Respected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
You redneck SOB, cant even get a paved road for your import show car....
#firstworldproblems
Great to see you have it going, cant wait for more pics n vids.. make sure you get a dyno vid..

Haha! It's a private road, so we'd all have to chip in. We've talked about it, but nothing yet.

No dyno planned. Nothing changed that requires it.

mportedcivicsi

Respected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Splitter and side skirts still need to go on. Waiting on a few custom block off plates for the dash. Maybe get the K-Tuned hinges modified at a machine shop so the Tein hood dampers can go back on. Needs an alignment something bad...haha.

mportedcivicsi

Respected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Excited to get my custom carbon block off plates! Sitting on the mock up dash, but will look great against the black tweed dash in the car.

civteck

Respected
Registered VIP
Is that visor on the gauge part of it or an add on piece? Who makes it? The carbon on tweed looks killer, nice updates keepem comin.

mportedcivicsi

Respected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Is that visor on the gauge part of it or an add on piece? Who makes it? The carbon on tweed looks killer, nice updates keepem comin.

Yeah, yes a visor. It came with the gauge, which is a ProSport gauge. I think you can buy them separate from their site. She thanks! Couple tires should arrive today and be mounted on the 5th, along with the alignment.

mportedcivicsi

Respected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Washed that year and a half off, installed side skirts and splitter. I do believe it's just load up the tires and it's ready to head to Honda for the alignment.

mportedcivicsi

Respected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Took the car out for a little confidence drive. Alignment is still sketchy, but it's about an hour to the shop. I needed to open it up a little more than the 5 min down my street and back. All systems still look good. No leaks or anything. Rubbing my dust shields up front some, so I'll either bend them back or they will wear off.

mportedcivicsi

Respected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
And there it is. Back on the road, driving straight and all. And back in the garage with the tender on it [emoji23][emoji23]

civteck

Respected
Registered VIP
Nice was the tech at Honda pumped about the car or just another car to him? Iv driven my bubble to Honda to pick up parts and you can see some techs lookin as if they might get a test drive, sry not mine lol..

mportedcivicsi

Respected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nice was the tech at Honda pumped about the car or just another car to him? Iv driven my bubble to Honda to pick up parts and you can see some techs lookin as if they might get a test drive, sry not mine lol..

He was pumped in that he is a good friend and he's glad to see it back. He's one of only a couple people I'd let work on my car. It was a set appointment with him so we could have time to take care of the car and not cut into his normal grind. But it was def a distraction being in the shop...lol.

mportedcivicsi

Respected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Custom latch block off with some fancy Downstar. And just photos after getting home from a couple hours at work Sunday. Just trying to enjoy the car. Registered for a track day in August, but wait listed. SpringFest car show in VA Beach in a couple weeks, so no more driving into then, because fuel levels for indoor parking.

mportedcivicsi

Respected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
So my buddy wanted Spoon wires but didn't want to spend new money. We made a deal and I ordered new, overnight, from Japan...for like $100 cheaper than US prices.

Cleaned up for Sumospeed SpringFest in VA Beach this past weekend. PlastX did a great job restoring my aged visors. Seen in the indoor selection gift and also the Attack the Dragon carbon vanity plate my buddy made.

Last edited: