Yo. What's up, Clubcivic?

Deaf_Dougie

Respected
So today I picked up H22a hmo stamp on block, the head is fully from 5th gen Prelude SH which is bigger cams, valves n etcs with F22a transmission I think and bought it only for $200

Definitely will order H2K intake manifold adaptor and PLM Tri-y header, new water pump, timing belt and clutch kit/light flywheel

Deaf_Dougie

Respected
Here's some photo shoot that I took earlier today.

Last edited:

civteck

Respected
Registered VIP
Lookin good, fyi walmart rattlecan white will match those spoon mirrors to the car. Did my handles, windshield duct and spoon mirrors on my EG before whole paint job, couldnt tell the difference..

Sent from my boujea ass phone

Deaf_Dougie

Respected
LoL yeah I paint the cars with rattlecans, I just have been slacking with painting. The hood and mirror definitely bugging me for a good while now haha. I'll definitely get on it once the weather gets warm. I kinda just want to wait it out cause I want to paint em in kanjo theme like this but change yellow to black.

civteck

Respected
Registered VIP
Just looked back, are you doin the B series, H series or H2B? All motor B itb's would knock this car out the park.... keep the pics comin..

Sent from my boujea ass phone

Deaf_Dougie

Respected
Going for B series all motor in ed6 and shooting at least 200-250 hp and H22a in eh2(gonna be fully blown circuit track car) shooting at least 350hp all motor I know it gonna be expensive but it'll be worth it!

For sure I'll keep y'all updates!

Last edited:

Deaf_Dougie

Respected
So I picked this up last night for a good deal. B16A AEM Fuel Rail/FPR and Bosch 750CC injectors...I'm selling the Injectors for $200 shipped let me know if you're interested in injectors. Just wanted the Rail/FPR and realize that the B16A AEM Rail are different than the LS. So I might make a room on aem stud holes.

Last edited:

Deaf_Dougie

Respected
Also just picked up itbs for b16a for $30 from a good friend, Would need to buy a new rubber hoses and clamps and I'm currently looking for B16a head to put those itbs on!

Deaf_Dougie

Respected
Bought me random radiator hose and clamps and cutting the hose for ITBs

The next plan would be painting the manifold part to black and a new 600rr filters for it then I should be all set.

Deaf_Dougie

Respected
Picked up brand new clutch release spring fork for b18b1, bought new bseries starter bolts and picked up a bseries starter from a good friend

Deaf_Dougie

Respected
Also decide to buy a insulation gold heat tape for the intake pipe, I mean I gotta have at least 1 bling on the hatch...shrug lol

Deaf_Dougie

Respected
So I bought me a JDM Integra built Type-R head for $600 from a good friend of mine, Skunk 2 Pro v1 cams, Dual valve springs, titanium retainers, Skunk 2 lma, Aftermarket Valves, Type-R valve cover, Dizzy, Intake manifold, tb and oil cap.

Type-R head is damaged in cylinder one from a dropped valve, also a fresh machined b16 head to transplant all the parts to.

Fresh machined b16 head