EV1 suspension woes

d4zz4

Hi, I'm seeking some advice on an issue I have with my 7th gen EV1. When I bought the car it was sat on 18" alloys & had been lowered by 35mm on Eibach springs fitted to standard shocks. Both rear springs had cracked and the o/s/f shock was showing signs of leaking, so I replaced all the springs (again with Eibach sport springs) and both front shocks with Sachs replacements. After a month of commuting to & from work I became sick of hitting potholes & the effect it was having on the car so I sought out some 16" 10 spoke alloys (standard I believe for my car) and had them wrapped in new Goodyear tyres. This helped improve the comfort of the ride alot, however, the car now sits alot lower & at times I can hear my exhaust scraping speed ramps etc... To cut a long story short, I have recently found out, after hitting a huge pothole a couple of weeks ago on a road I was unfamiliar with, that I have damaged the o/s/f shock AGAIN!!! I'm now looking to get the car back to factory but Honda no longer stock any shocks or springs for the EV1. I've tried searching for both but the only options I've come across so far are: sticking with the same shocks again or replacing them with a set of Bilstein sport shocks.As for the springs, I can't find anything that will allow me to take the car back to original ride height. All the spring sets I've come across will lower the car 30mm+. I'm hoping someone here has experience with 7th gen suspension and can help me resolve my issue.I was considering buying springs & shocks for the executive model but feel it may be too soft a set up & I might lose out on the handling. Would a ep2/ep3 set up fit? What about if I just use the springs from ep2/ep3, on aftermarket shocks, as Honda still stock these? Any advice would be grateful.
Cheers
Darren