Few EM1 Civic SI Parts For Sale

firejackal

5+ Year Member
It's been a long time since I've been on here, I got rid of my 99 Civic SI back in 2014 when I ended up getting a 240sx.
I still have my 91 CRX that I've been trying to sell, with a lot of spare parts for as well.

I have a few parts left over that came off my SI, small parts.
I'm posting this here before I post on craigslist, I'm trying to get rid of all my Honda spare parts.

(sorry for the huge picture, taken with my phone)
IMG_20181204_134544.jpg

So here is the list of items shown in the picture.
1) Hood Bra (this is the Mexico made one, I think by LeBra) $20
2) Front Window Tint (it has a crease in it, that's how it came) $10
3) Horn (still works, it was taken off when I had ridgeline horns on it) $10
4) Front Fender Side Markers (generic, ebay ones) $10
5) Dash Button Cap (this is where the fog light switch goes) $5
-SOLD- 6) OEM Front Grille Emblem with Mount $10
7) Generic Emblem $5
8) Ceiling Grab Handle $10
9) Visor Clip $5
10) "Civic" Emblems (probably ebay items, I forget. no double side tape on the back.) $5
11) New B16A2 NGK Wire Set (8018 RC-HE64, bought right before I sold the civic) $30

Or take everything for $60
None of this is including shipping costs.
Thanks.

2018-12-24 Update:
* Front Grille Emblem sold

Last edited:

firejackal

5+ Year Member
I'll give you a little bit of information about it, anything else can be asked via PMs.

Cons:
* It's a rust bucket, Ohio was not friendly to it. Needs some new steel panels welded on; passenger floor front corner, rear quarter panels, couple of the jack stand points. I don't know how to weld else wise I would of done it.
* Steering wheel has a little bit of shakiness to it at highway speeds, haven't figured that one out (had an alignment done, changed bushings, wheel bearings.)
* But it still drives, makes a good winter car.
* Cable clutch (I hate it.)

Pros:
* Rear DA Integra Knuckles, Front SiR knuckles, DA suspension components.
* DA Integra Brake hardware (brackets, calipers, booster, master cylinder, proportional valve)
* B18A1 Engine with B16 JDM Non-LSD transmission.
* Wings West body kit, still need to find a better way to mount the spoiler. Parts of the body kit needs some work.
* Rota slipstream wheels. Also have steelies with snow tires.

Uhh... what else... I just replaced the fuel tank cause it rusted out. Also the lines rusted out, so I replaced all the fuel lines with AN lines (I love AN lines and fittings.)
Front break calipers froze on me so I replaced both of those.
It was also a HF, but I got the rear SI interior in it (for I could have the hatch divider.)

Even through it's a rust bucket, I still want at least $3k for it.
I don't plan on doing anything else to it besides fix issues that come up before selling.
I've had it since 2011. I don't drive it anymore. I've got a 96 nissan 240sx, 88 toyota supra, and 00 bmw e46 that I spend all my time with.

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Even through it's a rust bucket, I still want at least $3k for it..
That's optimistic and pricey for the shape it's in. Best of luck.

firejackal

5+ Year Member
Well if I sell it for cheaper then I'll be stripping the stuff I spent a lot of money on. The b18a1 and tranny would be coming off (and back on the prior d15/16 mini-me I was running), and the slipstreams would not be included either.