Yo. What's up, Clubcivic?

Deaf_Dougie

Respected
More workie less talkie.. and more pics too.

Sent from my boujea ass phone

Lmao, I'm bout to post up more pics and also I just made a new YouTube channel and will post the link in few. Make sure everyone subscribe it!

civteck

Respected
Registered VIP
Sub'd your channel, i have no idea what you were signing but the parts and progress spoke for itself. Nice build keep the vids comin.

Deaf_Dougie

Respected
What cams are you running?

I'm running Skunk2 Pro V1 Cams and lmao good thing for descriptions so people will know what I'm signing, Thanks! other videos will be up in lil while. Got it up running and Vtec isn't working so I'll get it bypass since JDM vtec solenoid dont have oil pressure plug?

civteck

Respected
Registered VIP
Vids look good, car runs strong but in the 2nd to last vid it seems like vtec is not working but last short vid hard to tell but seems to work, was that an issue? Did the temp gauge not workin have anythin to do with it? Did you keep it OBO-0 or go OBD1? What ecu? I would have thought with your cam selection they would have more POP.. either way looks great keep the updates coming. Any EG updates, found this throwback from the Carlisle sport compact custom power jam..

Deaf_Dougie

Respected
Vids look good, car runs strong but in the 2nd to last vid it seems like vtec is not working but last short vid hard to tell but seems to work, was that an issue? Did the temp gauge not workin have anythin to do with it? Did you keep it OBO-0 or go OBD1? What ecu? I would have thought with your cam selection they would have more POP.. either way looks great keep the updates coming. Any EG updates, found this throwback from the Carlisle sport compact custom power jam..

Thank you man, Yes It runs strong and Vtec isnt engaging. I think its because I have Jdm vtec solenoid and there is no plug for oil pressure(green plug) Temp gauge works perfect, its already been converted to obd1, Running on P28 chipped basemap itr.

The eg hatch been scrap since the front frame's bit damaged and lot of half ass job on the frame and decide to get rid of it. Sold H22a swap to my good friend, I definitely will get eg hatch again in future once I get my own house and all that but as for right now I'm good with Ed6 hatch.

and lol that's awesome picture man!!

Deaf_Dougie

Respected
Also Just bought me Digital Oil pressure gauge.

and AEM wideband with o2 sensor

Decide to fab for those gauges and block off plate on console.

and decide to switch it from top to bottom since I still have radio backet so I thought it'd be better if I placed it with radio bracket and surely it looks great!

civteck

Respected
Registered VIP
Lookin good, your gonna love that wideband i have the same 1. I never used alu plate i always used plexiglass basically cause i had a bunch of it laying around but nice touch.

Deaf_Dougie

Respected
Lookin good, your gonna love that wideband i have the same 1. I never used alu plate i always used plexiglass basically cause i had a bunch of it laying around but nice touch.

For sure! Maybe this Saturday my friend will come here to finish up everything as wiring for 2 gauges, bypass vtec and try to get rid of CEL.
and lmao hey at least it works! better to use what you have than buying other things while you have this plexi glass