04 civic dx engine swap

foam3668

I have a wrecked 04 honda civic dx and I want to swap the motor to another civic. What other civic years and submodels would take my engine with an easy drop and go or would I have to stick with another 04 civic dx?

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You're options are extremely limited being that the 7th generation is more or less a "one off" generation.
Find another 01-05 Dx model Civic to swap it into, that's all it's going to be good to do with.

foam3668

You're options are extremely limited being that the 7th generation is more or less a "one off" generation.
Find another 01-05 Dx model Civic to swap it into, that's all it's going to be good to do with.
Thanks, that's what I was needing to know

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The 7th gen Civic is the oddball, bastard generation, nothing swaps from them worthwhile swaps to the older gens or the later gens.