What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

Colton A

I've just realized you guys. I have class tommorow and I have to give a presentation on a civilization (the joke is not lost on me here) in central Asia like 10000 years ago that I've never even heard of or read about. Some men want to watch the world burn but others just want to see a pimped out civic forum.

Colton A

Anyhow. I'm up a bit late to give y'all a weekend update because I don't have friends. I live on a horse farm and this weekend was hard for me. I lost a childhood friend recently guys. We lost a 36 year old quarterhorse named Redford who was the first horse I ever rode, or petted, or anything. He was scared of cars, actually, so he came with the farm when my mom bought it about 10 or so years ago. He was a huge sweetheart and I loved him dearly, and either late last Wednesday or early Thursday morning he suffered a heart attack and passed. The name was aptly given, seeing as how bulletproof the old Ford pickups were. Living on a farm for that long he had been shot, crushed, bashed, slashed, gored, stabbed, and bitten time and time again and yet God built him like a f**king tank and kept on truckin'. Unfortunately, time caught up with him, though he exceeded his projected life span by 11 years time. Toughest damned horse this side of the country, hand to god. Gonna miss you buddy. And on that depressing note, happy Monday and hopefully your week goes better than mine is right now. Empty roads and no cops, y'all.

PS- If I ever decide to get a foal, here's a few car names for them:

• Toyota
  • Chevelle
  • Supra
  • Fiero
  • Jeetee
  • Shelby
  • Soichiro
  • Enzo

Last edited:

ctag

fill it with wires!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Anyhow. I'm up a bit late to give y'all a weekend update because I don't have friends. I live on a horse farm and this weekend was hard for me. I lost a childhood friend recently guys. We lost a 36 year old quarterhorse named Redford who was the first horse I ever rode, or petted, or anything. He was scared of cars, actually, so he came with the farm when my mom bought it about 10 or so years ago. He was a huge sweetheart and I loved him dearly, and either late last Wednesday or early Thursday morning he suffered a heart attack and passed. The name was aptly given, seeing as how bulletproof the old Ford pickups were. Living on a farm for that long he had been shot, crushed, bashed, slashed, gored, stabbed, and bitten time and time again and yet God built him like a f**king tank and kept on truckin'. Unfortunately, time caught up with him, though he exceeded his projected life span by 11 years time. Toughest damned horse this side of the country, hand to god. Gonna miss you buddy. And on that depressing note, happy Monday and hopefully your week goes better than mine is right now. Empty roads and no cops, y'all.

PS- If I ever decide to get a foal, here's a few car names for them:

• Toyota
  • Chevelle
  • Supra
  • Fiero
  • Jeetee
  • Shelby
  • Soichiro
  • Enzo
Sorry to hear about that, man. Sounds like Redford was a good horse.

Colton A

Sorry to hear about that, man. Sounds like Redford was a good horse.
Yeah, it's sad and all, but I can't exactly say I wasn't expecting this. I mean he was 36 years old, horses scarcely live past 30, and he definitely had a good run. We loved him while he was with us and still do, and that's all you can really do. Wish I had something a bit more uplifting to say, but that's all I got sadly. Anyway, how's life going?

ctag

fill it with wires!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
We loved him while he was with us and still do, and that's all you can really do.
Well said.

I'm mostly just doing my best to keep up at work nowadays. And just found out that I'm going to have a hard time adjusting to seeing "X reacted to your post" in my notifications now. Facebook is leaking.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
God I HATE Facebook! I haven't gone on there in like a year, blocked all my notifications, and those bastards STILL get them in my inbox somehow. Like I don't CARE how Linda's doing, Linda sucks.
Yeah f**k Linda! That b***h.

ctag

fill it with wires!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I bought a dirtbike. This was a mistake..

It doesn't run.. And isn't the same model or engine displacement as advertised :rolf:

ctag

fill it with wires!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Also, I'm really glad that the smiley-menu is a popup window now! :D:P:mrgreen::what::ok::headbang:

wmjbutler

I have the same problem, pretty much. If the car is warmed up, and then I restart it, no noise. If the car has been sitting for at least 15 minutes, it makes a noise that sounds like a rod to crank bearing is missing. After 10 seconds, no noise. It does not have any effect on the way it runs, ever. Bill.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Seeing new members on here makes me happy.

I’m still on light duty from the accident at work. Wore a heart monitor for 4 weeks and finally got that off. Ultrasound came back clear. I’m on a bunch of s**t for stress now. Wish weed was legal here..

Anyways! Broke things off with my girl of almost 11 years because she stole from me, and found out that she had been stealing from her family and my friends for years.

So newly single, and about to buy a ninja 650 probably..

Gave my truck a little love and got the windows tinted, took the side steps off, and I’m liking it again.

Oh, and my dad had a mini stroke (TIA) yesterday and is still admitted to the hospital waiting on test results.

Attachments

ctag

fill it with wires!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Man that's a lot going on. That sucks that someone close to you would steal things. Get a CBR. Hope you and your dad make full recoveries and are good to go soon.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Man that's a lot going on. That sucks that someone close to you would steal things. Get a CBR. Hope you and your dad make full recoveries and are good to go soon.
Thanks man.

All this, and taking care of my mom with late stage dementia.

It’s a lot.

nd4sped

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Signed our 6th client of the year, on path to net $10k monthly reoccurring revenue on top of our break-fix work. Projecting $250k this year and with steady growth should have $1,000,000 annual revenue by 2023.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Signed our 6th client of the year, on path to net $10k monthly reoccurring revenue on top of our break-fix work. Projecting $250k this year and with steady growth should have $1,000,000 annual revenue by 2023.
That’s what it’s all about [emoji106][emoji123] congrats man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nd4sped

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
That’s what it’s all about [emoji106][emoji123] congrats man

Thanks homie, started my company in 2016 and its a been a long hard road getting everything right. 2019 is taking the f**k off!

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks homie, started my company in 2016 and its a been a long hard road getting everything right. 2019 is taking the f**k off!
Here’s to the years to come :beer: :beer:

nd4sped

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Here’s to the years to come :beer::beer:

Thanks man, Im gonna go roll up a fat joint and down a beer with ya!

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Damn dude, that blows. Better sooner than later though I spose

Let’s get Grom’s. Probably going to go look at a couple tomorrow after school...but doing some digging, I can get my fave gsxr750’s for only a couple more