Not Recommended: SP-Performance.com

Nightshade

Banned
Thanks for the add guys. I haven't been on forums since my Subaru days so forgive me if I'm not up to date with proper etiquette. I recently picked up a 17 and the previous owner threw in a complete set (4) slotted rotors from a company called [REMOVED] when they traded it in. My first reaction was "Oh look...EBAY'" but with a little googling when I got home I saw that they've been a US company that actually does all machining and plating in house so I decided to give them a shot.

I am very impressed. I've had DBA and Stoptech in the past and these perform just as well, but the coating they provide actually holds up to the New England weather unlike many Stoptech sets I have had in the past.

Mod Editz: [LINK TO SITE REMOVED] because OP tried to bypass the site rules and got caught.
Actually f**k it... it's sp-performance.com... don't go there... shady marketing tactics!

Last edited by a moderator:

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
You know what I find pretty amazing... that your registered IP address is from the same location as the company that you "googled".

So I did some research myself, and, well...

https://www.hyundaiforum.com/forum/suspension-11/sp-performance-rotors-pads-17591/
https://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/sp-performance-rotors-pads-279214.html?s=4e11500b0d6f7db05315241628887b5e
https://www.club3g.com/forum/new-members-forum/260988-sp-performance-rotors-pads.html

So first off, you're trying to bypass our seller requirements, and in more ways that one... cool.

@Nightshade Caught ya, f**ker.

Word of advice -- if you're going to try and pull this s**t, at least use a different username!

I've taken a screenshot of this, so when you inevitably delete or modify this post, I will restore it. I want to keep this around so that others can reference what sketchy marketing tactics that you're trying to use... because that certainly does not look good for business. And I'm not going to ban you (yet) because I'm curious to see if you'll man up with a reply.

:mod:

@Jay Jay look at this attempt lol

Nightshade

Banned
Man up you say, yet what good is hiding behind a computer screen going to do to "man up."

I cross posted a million times and got called out while being trolled for it...so be it.

You can leave the post all you want. There is no point fighting, crying, deleting etc. What's done is done.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Man up you say, yet what good is hiding behind a computer screen going to do to "man up."

I cross posted a million times and got called out while being trolled for it...so be it.
You're not the first person to try to BS around the rules, most delete their replies and disappear. I give you props for replying, therefore you have satisfied my "man up" requirements. I'm still gonna ban you though.

If you were honest rather than lying, I wouldn't have called you out. Nobody wants to deal with a company who isn't honest right from the get-go.

Later, f**ker.