03 Civic LX D17a1 misfire problem.. I need guidance!

MightyMouse0325

My 03 LX has 313,000 miles all factory except the timing job and head job I did a month ago. Never had issues with my check engine light staying on, I’ve always tried to fix the issue that the light came on for but I’m stumped with my current problem.
Thursday morning car started ran great, no problems what so ever, that evening I was already aware of a pinhole in my heater hose so I went outside to add some coolant in case it was low and I let it idle for at least an hour ran great. The coolant I used I bought from work was NAPA green coolant it says 89 or older but it also says safe for aluminum systems. I drove it home with no problems parked it in my carport and about 30 minutes later started jerking and bucking (I’ve had a misfire before so I knew it was a definite misfire) I went to take it to a parts store to have codes read because the MIL came on, but I couldn’t make it there because it was misfiring so severely the MIL was FLASHING (not a good thing) next morning had a friend take me to get new spark plugs since they hadn’t been replaced in a while and it ran good for about 15 minutes then did the same thing as before. I took them out and checked the gaps and they were all fine, I used NGK IRIDIUM IX not the cheapest set I could find I went for quality. I tried swapping coils around and it was the same either way, I work for a car dealership so I had the parts department order me some ignition coils from a parts store but if this doesn’t work then I’m not sure what else to do. Anybody got any helpful information?