'04 Reworkz

obakerone

upload_2016-6-9_18-43-30.jpg

'04 Civic DX

Got this car as a hand me down with 124k miles. It's in decent shape but just needs some TLC.

Modifications
Spec D short air intake
High speed flashers
Factory rear spoiler
Power locks

Misc
Swapped out factory air vents to ones with chrome trim
Replaced black washer nozzles with color matched ones

Future plans
cat back exhaust
suspension
16" wheels
front splitter
factory fog lights
mesh grille

Last edited:

lunder03

Respected
View attachment 27940

'04 Civic DX

Got this car as a hand me down with 124k miles. It's in decent shape but just needs some TLC.

Modifications
Spec D short air intake
High speed flashers
Factory rear spoiler

Misc
Swapped out factory air vents to ones with chrome trim
Replaced black washer nozzles with color matched ones

Future plans
cat back exhaust
suspension
16" wheels
front splitter
factory fog lights
mesh grille
Hmmm...that looks like a unique front bumper cover. Is that a single unit or is there a front lip spoiler on it too?

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

obakerone

Hmmm...that looks like a unique front bumper cover. Is that a single unit or is there a front lip spoiler on it too?

nope its a factory bumper. I'm looking for a lip or a splitter but one of my local spots is currently out and waiting to make a big order.

lunder03

Respected
I really like it's look!

It's as if you have a front lip spoiler on. Huh, do you know where it can be purchased, or maybe give me your car model and year as well as engine type so I can check CL or maybe a few local junk yards?

It really matches the rear bumper cover of an EX model quite well.

Okay, it's an 04 DX modeln...what engine?

Did you or do you attend Baker college?

Last edited by a moderator:

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
@lunder03, please realize there is an edit option for each post so there is no need for back to back to back posts. I merged your last 3.

lunder03

Respected
@lunder03, please realize there is an edit option for each post so there is no need for back to back to back posts. I merged your last 3.
Oh, I really didn't know that...sorry about that and thank you. :-)

Before responding I had taken the liberty of searching for this function, but I haven't been able to find it...could you please let me know how this is accomplished?

Thank you in advance.

obakerone

I really like it's look!

It's as if you have a front lip spoiler on. Huh, do you know where it can be purchased, or maybe give me your car model and year as well as engine type so I can check CL or maybe a few local junk yards?

It really matches the rear bumper cover of an EX model quite well.

Okay, it's an 04 DX modeln...what engine?

Did you or do you attend Baker college?

Yes, as you've found it's an '04 DX with the factory 1.7 motor. Based on a lot of recommendations, I'm not putting a lot of money into this motor. If the motor ever fails then I'll look at replacing it with something better. As for Baker, no I don't attend and never have. I've found this particular generation hard to come by at my local pic-a-parts...but I did strike gold and find a color matched spoiler one day! Good luck!