07 4 door Si throw up

06Si_mon

5+ Year Member
Yo for as long as Sis have been out there has never been a four door. why start now? i drive an '06 Si and the neww four door makes me want to throw up what do you guys think?

[civic]

Moderfucker
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Its design is a typical 4 door, but it is catered for people who wants the highest performance in a civic that requires a sedan, as opposed to coupes.

I think it works.

TheWingMang

Good news everyone!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I love it

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im not feelin em either ....

rei

jSolo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I like the Si sedan.. alot..

ryanM

i would take an Si sedan over a coupe any day of the week. 8th gen coupes are gross IMO, i thought they would grow on me, but they never did. i love the sedans tho.

if we got the over-seas 8th gen coupes, that would be a different story. they are f**kin sexy

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
06Si_mon said:
Yo for as long as Sis have been out there has never been a four door. why start now? i drive an '06 Si and the neww four door makes me want to throw up what do you guys think?
If Honda can sell more units to people looking for performance as well as interior/cargo/whatever room, then they're gonna do it because it makes mo' money :P

To me, they're not bad, I just wish they would've used the coupe front bumper instead of the dumb sedan bumper (I prefer 3 grilles to 1). Can't wait to see a Mugenized Si sedan on the streets :drool: (if only the g/f knew stick lol)

Ferio Vi-RS

I Heart BoA!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yup the Mugen sedan is gonna be worth the wait. so sexy.... and having the convenience of a sedan and a k series is great!

Zenray

7@WOT
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
LongGrain said:
i would take an Si sedan over a coupe any day of the week. 8th gen coupes are gross IMO, i thought they would grow on me, but they never did. i love the sedans tho.

if we got the over-seas 8th gen coupes, that would be a different story. they are f**kin sexy
/thread jack...you got a pic of those?

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I like them both equally. i'm glad they finally made a sedan si.

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol the 8th gen type R's look like a geo metro egg
heres a pic of the new Type R

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
06Si_mon said:
Yeah, they should have always stayed the traditional hatch design.

8G Si coupes make me want to throw up. It wasn't first designed as a coupe, so it should never be a coupe.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
NOFX said:
Yeah, they should have always stayed the traditional hatch design.
It wasn't first designed as a coupe, so it should never be a coupe.
Honda designed it as a coupe because the 7th gen hatchbacks just weren't selling as they'd hoped. That + people demanding another coupe like the 99/00 = 06 Coupe Si

Show Me Them Titties
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
96 DX Hatch said:
Honda designed it as a coupe because the 7th gen hatchbacks just weren't selling as they'd hoped. That + people demanding another coupe like the 99/00 = 06 Coupe Si
umm i think she was making a joke about his reasoning for disliking the sedan si

anyways, im torn between the two, the coupe has a nice front end but an ugly rear end, while the sedan as an ugly front end but a nice rear end, i dont know wich is better but id definitely take either

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
out of the 2 i personally think the sedan si has a sexier body line and overall look to it. if i had to choose, id go for the 4 door over the coupe!