08 NHBP Si

barrett

Registered VIP
In early August 2010 I picked up a 2008 NHBP Si. Being in college and paying for a house and the car payments and mods isn't easy, but I am doing it ALL myself, no help from parents here. I work 3 jobs to make enuf cash to pay for everything. Here's what I got so far: input is always appreciated (and yes i know some are going to flame at some point)

Engine Performance:
Kidd Racing Dominator Header
Apexi Noir Exhaust
eBay CAI

Suspension:
BuddyClub N+ Coilovers
Battla Racing Bolanzos 17x8 +35
Red Blackworks Racing Extended Lugnuts

Interior Style:
Red Headliner
Shift Boot
Black Sunroof Cover
Black Pillars
Black Sun Visors
Grafixpressions Teal Prototype Shift Knob
3M Di-Noc carbon fiber wrapped shift bezel

Exterior Style:
6000k 35w DDM Tuning HID's
tinted tail lights
VIS Mugen RR Style Carbon Fiber Hood

Future Plans:
- NST pulleys
- mugen rep rainvisors
- type r spoiler
- tsx cams
- HFP or mugen rep front lip
- mugen rep side skirts

http://s1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc476/tylerbarrett/Car Videos/?action=view&current=55f0aa85.mp4

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:thumbs up

barrett

Registered VIP
come spring time it'll be 3" lower =) i cant wait!

barrett

Registered VIP
it will be soon. stupid canadian winters. and thanks. it's not quite finished yet, i have to finish putting up the handles yet

barrett

Registered VIP
haha owned over the internet. i love my car and thats all that really matters. he wasn't rude or anything and i'm not arguing just saying. can't wait to get more parts by spring.

barrett

Registered VIP
probably getting flashpro within the next couple months, and debating what kind of front i want to get. 09+ with lip or csx conversion?

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
"throttle body
spacer + gaskets" WASTE OF MONEY

Car looks good, pics of new rims? Pics of bay?

GL

barrett

Registered VIP
why is it a waste of money? and the rims are in transit from japan at the moment. i'll take pics when they get here. bay is really messy, i'll post one right away

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Because they don't do anything... TB spacers do not add HP, they do nothing.... Some people "think" they do... But they don't lol

Do you have stock photo's of the rims? I am curious to see what they look like =)

barrett

Registered VIP
the rims are similar to volk gt-v, or work emotion cr kais. and thanks for the heads up about the tbs. i'll forget about that then.

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well I am for sure in for pics!

And NO PROB... I used to want one too lol but had a lot of people say NOPE no HP and never have I seen a Dino sheet to prove it wrong... Sooo

barrett

Registered VIP
makes sense. lots of Christmas cash came in so flashpro, camber kit, and intake should be coming soon!

civicsoulja21

Registered VIP
lower it (which you said you are)
if you do a throttle body in order to really see any difference you need an intake manifold
get a skunk2 70mm exhaust
keep the stock rims and power coat them black with a red lip =)