08 NHBP Si

barrett

Registered VIP
there is now a link to the short video of first and second gear on the first page! later i will also be adding a video of just open header idle. lol. tomorrow and over the weekend my first rim will hopefully be done getting sanded and washed and be in primer stage.

good luck with the msd and dizzy cap tomorrow bro

barrett

Registered VIP
update!

sanded, washed, tack clothed, primered, sanded, tack clothed, painted one rim and started a second
fog lights came in today, tomorrow picking up Skunk2 rear camber arms and getting my VIS Mugen RR style CF hood installed.

civicsoulja21

Registered VIP
It sounds nice man but I got it in lol haha it fairly easy. Now trying to do an Ls or b20v I'm actually in the process if getting one now lol. Post up pics and more vids!!

barrett

Registered VIP
got my new carbon fiber mugen style hood today, and picked up my rear camber arms. also, my fog lights came in on friday. i currently have one rim done getting painted, and about half way done a second. hopefully by the end of next week they will all be painted and have tires on them.

barrett

Registered VIP
sadly not yet :( i've been working everyday this week. friday tho i have off so as soon as i'm done school i'm running home and pulling off the bumper and doing it. assuming its a nice enuf day outside. i'm super pumped and want to put them on already!
ALSO!! my coils came in today =) so now as soon as my rims are done, i'll get tires mounted, and install coils, camber arms and rims all at the same time. =) =) =) =) should be sometime next week

barrett

Registered VIP
sadly i don't have pics. they are just sitting on the floor of my bedroom. but! i'll take pics during and after i install everything. starting install friday after school and if i don't finish then i'll finish it saturday morning before work. i'll take before and after pics. just a couple more days.

barrett

Registered VIP
big day tomorrow.... finishing rims tonight so i can get tires mounted and balanced tomorrow, and after school i'm installing camber arms and coilovers.... i'm so excited!!

barrett

Registered VIP
finished installing suspension today. and mounted new rims and tires =) now just have to fine tune my suspension and get my alignment and install camber arms. i need to stiffen the front and fix a washer on the rear, and raise the rear by about half an inch. and add some negative camber. i'll post a picture tomorrow when there is light from the results of the installation.

8urcivic

EastCoast Honda Meet Boss
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thats different but im not sure how exactly i feel about it.

good color but the red emblem and the green wheels are all that are standing out to me.

barrett

Registered VIP
Next on the list is flashpro, front lip, actual JDM emblem, mugen rain visors, then next summer is supercharging =)

civicsoulja21

Registered VIP
Looks nice man. I think it turned out better than expected. You should get the greddy kit though haha naw I'm just playing bro. Spool is more for me I guess, but that thing should haul if you supercharge it. I love the wine fro a supercharger lol. Get more pics and when you get the flashpro in if it has launch control take a vid of that!!

barrett

Registered VIP
I'm still up in the air if I want to run FI in it or not. Thinking about buying a 2000 SiR and restoring it and boosting that, and keeping my FA as a daily driver.

barrett

Registered VIP
so... instead of a project car i decided i'm going to pay off some student loan debt..

in other car related news however... i purchased $175 of car detailing products. tried it out today (was bloody cold so i only attmpted to do the spoiler considering the weather and how i haven't done it before). in my mind i think it looks amazing. def better then before. waiting for warmer weather before doing the rest of hte car however.

barrett

Registered VIP
took off the buddy clubs and skunk2 rear camber kit. they're for sale if someone wants.

warranty is finally up on it so once i get my del sol as a reliable daily we'll see what i can do to this.. wouldn't mind SC it.. i want HFP front lip, mugen sides and mugen rear lip.

headliner isn't sticking on in the hot summer sun, its peeling off so i'm going to rip it off entirely.