10k revn b18!??

SGGilmo

Yay, Another Car.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
What you mean paddin??
lol. Simpsons reference.

Jasper (The old beared bloke; whilst substitute teaching Lisa’s class): Talking out of turn... That's a paddlin’. Looking out the window... That's a paddlin’. Staring at my sandals... That's a paddling. Paddling the school canoe...ooh, you better believe that's a paddlin’.

SGGilmo

Yay, Another Car.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
[YOUTUBE="That's a Paddlin'"]hFgR0m-9FmM[/YOUTUBE]

Wow I'm bored lol

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
YES! SGGilmo, lol

What you mean paddin??
its just another way i say, Not good.

With that being said, i hope your engine is ok man.

Themegajosh09

YES! SGGilmo, lol

its just another way i say, Not good.

With that being said, i hope your engine is ok man.
Yup it's all good iv drove it around a month since it's been rev that high.
It's my daily driver so it would suck
If anything happend I inky paid 1k for the full swap but after u got it in I spent 2k on cleaning it up and putting new bolt ons on.. No check engine lights or anything though(:

Themegajosh09

Yup it's all good iv drove it around a month since it's been rev that high.
It's my daily driver so it would suck
If anything happend I inky paid 1k for the full swap but after u got it in I spent 2k on cleaning it up and putting new bolt ons on.. No check engine lights or anything though(:
Ignore all the spelling errors I'm using my iPod and it really likes to change my words around and make I u and stupid stuff like that

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
My dad helped me with the swap he used to swap engines for a living. He always said if it can't handle a few over revs it's crap throw it away and get another one. But nothing at all is gone wrong with the engine. And like i said iv just done it a few times after the swap i would never do this daily or ever again for that matter. But it doesnt have any leaks or anything and everything on nits new exept internals. Still got power steering and a/c...However im gonna rebuild it in the future it supposedly has 117k miles on it.
that's probably the most ridiculous thing i've ever heard spoken about an engine. you removed the rev limiter to hit 10k on a stock motor. THE REV LIMITER

THE REV LIMITER

Themegajosh09

that's probably the most ridiculous thing i've ever heard spoken about an engine. you removed the rev limiter to hit 10k on a stock motor. THE REV LIMITER

THE REV LIMITER
I realize the rev limiter is removed, THAT WOULD BE THE RESON I SAID IT HAD A CHIPED ECU

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yep you completely missed my point. But thanks for reiterating that you have a chipped ECU. I actually think it can handle 12k with that setup! Give it a go!!

Happy revving

Cobl18

Registered VIP
Lol I would never ever ever go past redline unless I had a bullet proof engine. Imagine all my hard work shot in a instant just to sound cool...

Themegajosh09

Yep you completely missed my point. But thanks for reiterating that you have a chipped ECU. I actually think it can handle 12k with that setup! Give it a go!!

Happy revving
Why do so many people act like douche bags on here. All I ask is if anyone thought it had anything else done to it for it to rev like that and not throw a rod. I didn't want to know how high I can rev it! Like I said shift at 6-7.5 if I'm going at it. I never shift at 10k. So stop giving me irrelevant info. If I wanted it to rev to 12k I wouldn't own a Honda.

civicspencer

Registered VIP
Why do so many people act like douche bags on here. All I ask is if anyone thought it had anything else done to it for it to rev like that and not throw a rod. I didn't want to know how high I can rev it! Like I said shift at 6-7.5 if I'm going at it. I never shift at 10k. So stop giving me irrelevant info. If I wanted it to rev to 12k I wouldn't own a Honda.
Nice

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=34.877241,-99.509384

00siboy

lurkin...
Registered VIP
ok anyway back to the topic, have you found anything else out about the internals?

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
someone say redline? wait wtf is this s**t