13th ClubCivic.com Raffle Winner

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
13th Official ClubCivic.com Raffle
AEM Cold Air Induction System

Congrats to sandiliciouz for winning the AEM Cold Air Induction System. He had ticket #18 which was the winning #. Thanks for all who entered.

Please pm me with your name address and application.

X-aCuTiOnA

W.W.H.D.?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
holy crap that was a long ass raffle, never thought i would ever see that AEM Cold Air of the home page!! Cant wait for the next raffle, i say springs or shocks :D

Show Me Them Titties
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea congratulations go with some coil overs next time.......

Blue2k2

Expect the Unexpected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ok....its alittle fishy that every winner of these drawings have been people with very very few posts. I am not nessasarily saying that its rigged, but come on, its an asumption. I think there needs to be a minimum post count, say like 100, to enter into these raffles...just my 2 cents

Show Me Them Titties
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i wish that were true, when got a ticket i had like 30 posts

silverc1v1c

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Blue2k2 said:
ok....its alittle fishy that every winner of these drawings have been people with very very few posts. I am not nessasarily saying that its rigged, but come on, its an asumption. I think there needs to be a minimum post count, say like 100, to enter into these raffles...just my 2 cents
that sounds logical to me

Blue2k2

Expect the Unexpected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
silverc1v1c said:
that sounds logical to me

ya, exactly....and i am not by any means bashing Justin...he is doing a really great thing here with this site and these raffles. Some people are getting hooked up on these raffles. I just think that there should be a post minimum because it is a CC raffle and i think you should have alittle bit of involvement in the site before you can get hooked up like this..

By the way, i forgot to congradulate the winner in my first post....Congrats man!

sandiliciouz

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i dont think u guyz shuld b complaining.. they prolly pick the ticket number before we even start putting money in.. and i was lucky to be number 18.. chill out

x007den

New User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i have more than a few posts and i won the first raffle :what:

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Blue2k2 said:
why would justin rather pick a newcomer than a veteran? that just goes to show that these raffles ARE randomly picked.

Blue2k2

Expect the Unexpected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
anfrey said:
why would justin rather pick a newcomer than a veteran? that just goes to show that these raffles ARE randomly picked.

thats a good point Anfrey...but thats partly what i am saying with the whole post minimum..

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
i agree... i have over 10k and have yet to win a raffle.

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
I understand what you guys are saying.. The reason I didn't add a post minimum is because its more work. Some people may not read that and then I have to match everyones paypal account with their CC username to make sure they have enough posts. The other reason is because then there wouldn't be as many participants. I'm still debating on making this a rule or not. If anyone has any other suggestions let me know.

Blue2k2

Expect the Unexpected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Jay Jay said:
I understand what you guys are saying.. The reason I didn't add a post minimum is because its more work. Some people may not read that and then I have to match everyones paypal account with their CC username to make sure they have enough posts. The other reason is because then there wouldn't be as many participants. I'm still debating on making this a rule or not. If anyone has any other suggestions let me know.

well, can't it be done like the VIP lounge is done? Just have a post minimum to get in?