13th ClubCivic.com Raffle Winner

Blue2k2

Expect the Unexpected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
anfrey said:
i agree... i have over 10k and have yet to win a raffle.

Thats cause u are a post whore anf....we don't reward post whores here...lol..just kidding...u should get something for having that many posts...

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Blue2k2 said:
Thats cause u are a post whore anf....we don't reward post whores here...lol..just kidding...u should get something for having that many posts...
a little help getting teh body parts i need would be great lol.... or a momo shadow shift knob mmmmm lol

Spencey

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
x007den said:
i have more than a few posts and i won the first raffle :what:
and I won the second B&M raffle, so not all of us were 5 day or less noobs

steve98ex

say no to rotas
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
lets get another one going please =)

BlackRabbit8177

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey, I'm new to this site but a vet in the import scene, Can anyone tell me where the hell I can find a B16 Transmission. Sorry if I posted on the wrong forum, Thanks- The Rabbit

Blue2k2

Expect the Unexpected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
BlackRabbit8177 said:
Hey, I'm new to this site but a vet in the import scene, Can anyone tell me where the hell I can find a B16 Transmission. Sorry if I posted on the wrong forum, Thanks- The Rabbit

you need to post in the engine tech forums....u will get more hits there then on the raffle winner post...

Millhouse609

Blowin s**t up
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haha oh man nice lol. Think it might be in the wrong place. Don't worry about it guys. Granted I don't have that many posts but lets not sound like children. He is being nice enough already to have this raffle. And congrats to the winner..... you can donate it to me if you want lol :naughty:

lata

Shorty

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey i was just hoping you could maybe tell me how to put my kit and stuff for sale on this site.Tanks