16 year old lowering help purty please :D

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if he doesnt like the wheels. he could sell for steelies plus cash and get something he likes or put it towards something he thinks is more important?

honestly, id rock steelies and hubcaps over those wheels

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I like the wheels.. :what: They'd look amazing on my car being dumped and all.

OP--definitely read into civexspeedy's link he posted. The guy knows his suspension info. I myself will never own anything BUT coilovers once I made the switch.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I myself will never own anything BUT coilovers once I made the switch.
x2. I had Skunk2 sleeves with Koni Yellows on my EJ8 and I liked them but my Buddy Club N+ Specs were much nicer. I also have coilovers on my VW as well. Whatever you do, don't go cheap with suspension. You will regret it.

irawkian_EK9

Tokico Shocks with Skunk2 Lowering Springs - Cheapest Way To Go...

dillon_1213

Well, now....not necessarily. I started working on cars with my grandfather when I was very young and actually started modifying my first mini truck 2 years before I even got my driver's permit. Couldn't even drive the damn thing.

It's funny...when most kids were just learning how to mow the lawn, I was already able to rebuild the mower motor. I started doing oil changes on my dad's truck and my mom's car when I was about 10.

I am not the only one that started very young as a LOT of my friends did as well. Then again, automotive culture is what I attached to early, so that might be why most of my friends now are mechanics or at least enthusiasts.
I put my first dirt bike motor together when i was 6 and it together with know one telling me how to, that was way before i could mow, because i remeber the day. I did while my dad was mowing :D