Status
Not open for further replies.

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey if anyone in the NJ / NY / PA / DE / CT and surrounding areas is interested,

I'm selling my 17" rims that I previously used on my 97 CX hatch. I go to college in Michigan and it snows there all the time and I dont get to use them anymore so its not practical to keep em around.
They are 17x7 Enkei CDR-9's, silver, 4x100 bolt pattern, and I just bought brand new chrome lugnuts for them (havent been used yet), so whoever buys em you can have those too.
They wrapped with Kumho Ecsta tires (205/45R/17), 2 of the rims need new tires though.
One of the rims has some minor curb rash, but is not very noticeable.

I bought them as a rim and tire package last september for $900 and I'm thinkin about sellin em as is for $400 OBO.
Im not sure, but they should fit any civic from 92-05.

lemme noe if you wanna see pics of the rims, the curb rash, or of them on my car, or w/e and ill take em and post em up.

peace

Liz

c=}:::::::>
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Mine as well post them up. I am sure people are going to want to see pics.

rrego1120

5+ Year Member
show us some pictures, i'm from Massachusetts and i'm interested

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sorry for the delay but here are the pics everyones been waiting for:

all 4

heres how they look on my car

this one has some curb damage on 4 of the spokes but not very noticeable. you might be able to see in this pic idk

this one has some rock nicks in it on one or two of the spokes, very minor damage tho, hardly noticeable, u might be able to see

the last two pics are the rims that need new tires. you prolly cant see in the pics but some bubbles have formed in the sidewalls of the tires. theyre driveable for temporary use but i wouldnt recommend it.

i took pics of all the damage, and none of these pics have been photoshopped. im not tryin to d**k anyone over.
alright well if anyone has any questions or if youd like to see any more pics you can email me at Fabster8@yahoo.com

thanks,
peace

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.