17" wheels for sale. Universal 4 lug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brewster

Im located in gadsden, Al. I purchased these a while back with plans of using them. I'm going to stick with my Si wheels. I have 5 wheels total. All are in great shape. No curb rash. Tires are bad. Not sure of the offset. The second pic is on my car wheel disnt stick out at all I'll sale them all for $400. Local pick up only. Tires are still aired up just meed replacing Don't want the hassle of trying to ship. More pics avail upon request

This is not my car in the pic. Just a example pic of the wheels for sale.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You might want to list the offset as well. Also, where is Gadsden? That might help too.
17s are not popular on this site, so good luck. I personally love 17s but only b/c I'm so low, and I really like this rim too.
GLWS

Brewster

Yea I know. Just taking a shot at getting rid of them. They just sittin in my shop taking up space. I'd run them but I just bought new tires on my Si wheels

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yea I know. Just taking a shot at getting rid of them. They just sittin in my shop taking up space. I'd run them but I just bought new tires on my Si wheels
UM, ok...I just gave you better tips to get rid of them and you still didn't list specs.

-4x100
-17x what width??
-offset??
-tire size?
-tread life?
-weight?
-Where is your location?

Come on dude. If you own/work in a shop..you should know how to sell parts.

Brewster

Dude I tried. All I know right off. They are universal 4 lug. 4x100 for sure they fit my 98 civic.I know how to sale things. Any questions can be asked later. I'll provide info. I'm at work and the wheels are home. If someone is interested we will work out the details. I appreciate your help anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.