17 Year Old's 1998 Civic Sedan

Coryb0i

junkyards are best. just get them from the interior parts under all the plastics. whenever I hit up junkyards I look for cars with panels missing and remove all the bolts. they are basically in perfect condition. I usually walk out with a pocket full of 10mm and 12mm and 8mm. standard sizes for hondas.
alright I'm gonna go there this weekend

Sent from my T8788 using Board Express

Coryb0i

Update!!!!!! I bought some new drain plugs for my Carr, I'll take some more pics

Sent from my T8788 using Board Express

RoidBear

UrbanSleepers
Registered VIP
Welcome to CC! Nice build starting off, you have a good solid car. You'll soon find out that fixing your car will be VERY addicting! =)

Coryb0i

Major Update...i repaired the major oil leak.....YESSSSSSS LOL

Next...is to clean this engine bayy, its all oiled upp

Coryb0i

Was cleaning my engine bay and took off my valve cover and when i was done with it 2 bolts snap while tighten it back in and part of the bolts are still screwed inn, What tool do i use to get that part of the screw outt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Bolt extractor.

Coryb0i

Another Pic

Can anybody tell me how to take this out so i can re do itt!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I already took out mi headlinier to itt can be re glued

Coryb0i

soooo im back, alive and well.....got a major power steering leak, its the rack and pinion, HURT:cry: i unbolted everything except the the h frame (subframe) that the rack is mounted to. The rack is loose i jjst cant get it out. If i can just lcan just clear 2 more inches i can get it out. so heres the the pic of how close i really got it to come out

still cant quite get it out

Gots sme more visors from a u-pull- auto aprts

Oh Yeahh finally found a trunk mattt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yayyy.....i love going in my trunk now