1990 EE9 Civic VTEC

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol, dont know, ive seen them sell for around $200 with harnnes and everything. ebay has some wth the brackets(witch of course i need) for $115.

Teamvtec

EDM EE9
5+ Year Member
I got my new exhaust installed yesterday, sorry for the poor picture quality
anyway here's some impressions

Import_Girl

AKA Mz Honda
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
niice... i want a Ef.. lolz.... that s**t is SIICK, much respect

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks like my exhaust except polished

Teamvtec

EDM EE9
5+ Year Member
Thanks

@4gcivic69: The tips were based on the EF3/9 mugen exhaust... it all has to do with taste, not everybody likes them.

@Green91: no kiddin, last time i checked your topic i saw a single exhaust tip... but got any pics of that exhaust who you say looks the same? :D

"V"

16-0
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
wow, very nice EE. I'm typically not a fan of that style/gen civic, but your car has made me reconsider that

Teamvtec

EDM EE9
5+ Year Member
It's been to long since I posted here... here's a fresh reminder how the car looks now.
The following pictures were taken a few months back. enjoy

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Wow your car is sick bro... just read through all this and love it... I just like the fact that it is SIMPLE... Yet very nice... I see that EVERYONE hated the plate, so what's up with the new one? lol... Any changes?

EDIT: Something that I personally think would look good is if you replaced your front bumper signal lights with some Sylvania silver stars... The ones that are chrome when off but light up orange so they are still legal =) You have no amber and that would take that last bit away =)

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Man i love your car bro, good work...

Teamvtec

EDM EE9
5+ Year Member
this!
your cars so clean, i took a look through the entire thread earlier and its awesome! :thumbup:
your work on your rear bumper for the "new" exhaust was so thorough!

makes me want a 4th gen
God I love it when you guys post s**t like this :bunny2:
this is what's it all about for me, gaining respect for the work put into a 20 year old car.
Thanks for the comments.

@UCCRacing: Thanks for the heads up, submitted!
The rear bumper is a OEM european one and now has the normal size license plate, as for those chrome look turn signals I just want to say.. it's not my style. But thanks anyway, always nice to hear other people's opinions.

Hendo

Sporting Lunatic Fringe
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'll never get rid of my 4th gen. When they're nice and clean like yours, nobody could ever guess the styling is 20 years old.