1991 Crx Si

crxtony

This is a Project that i just started, going to be posting more pics as i get them. But here are some things ive done to the car as of now.

-Jdm D15b Vtec
-Recaro's
-Skunk 2 suspension in the front havnt had time for the back =(
-Short shifter
-Walbro 155 fuel bump
-550 cc injectors With Aem fuel rail on the way
-Original Si tranny with Aluminum flywheel with a Stage 2 clutch
-Full Magnaflow exhaust
-Eagle rods
-Rage performance cam gears
- 4/2/1 Headers
-P28

Much more cant think of is right now but, any questions let me know or suggestions

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks good, any videos of it in action?

crxtony

i got some videos of my sparking it up with flames and i just put some new ngk's and im spitting like a 2 foots flame lol. ill try and get my friend to edit the video.

jhar_EK

word
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
why do you need 550 cc injectors on a pretty much stock single cam?

crxtony

its going on boost by the end of decemeber and right now the motor is really high on the compression so fuel is pretty up there, im going to lower it and maybe go with the stock evo 8 injectors not sure right now but its rides with it still get really good mpg about 32-34, goals are diamond (black) rims nice camber, on boost and just be clean

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
This is super clean. I like that color on a rex.

crxtony

yea it runs rich and the other downside to more fuel fire out the exhaust when the gears go in at high rpms lol

crxtony

Need to know if anyone have ideas with the rail >>.<< i got buckets with weird rails and they work but i want other seats any idea's on what fits or do i need to shop for rails

94IntegraRS

Wow this is a really nice CRX, I like how you have the SI wheels on it. I would love 1 of these or even a delsol for my next honda project