1992 DX, my gas tank, 9 or 10 gallon?

civicsrock

5+ Year Member
1992 DX, my gas tank, 9 or 10 gallon? I have seen many lists for hatchbacks and other 92 Civics but I have a 4 door 92 DX and I do not know my tank size. It's either 9 or 10 gallons. Does anyone know for sure?
I may be getting only 27 MPG and that sucks. But I am not sure the tank size. (I have googled it, did not find it).
Thank you!!!

:(
:roll:

92h22eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
my 92 cx is a 10 gallon

one6

Shorts and Sandals FTW!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^Actually, All 5th Gen Civics with the exceptions of the CX and VX had 11.9 gallon fuel tanks. Both CX and VX models got a lighter 10 gallon fuel tank to bump up fuel mileage.

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
^Actually, All 5th Gen Civics with the exceptions of the CX and VX had 11.9 gallon fuel tanks. Both CX and VX models got a lighter 10 gallon fuel tank to bump up fuel mileage.
:word:

12.8:1 Ls/vtec

IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND!!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Well, that makes since since my cx hatch has a 10 gallon tank then doesn't it. I guess having a dx hatch with an h2b makes more sense since the thing can't get too good of gas mileage.

92h22eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
money

Kensai

♪♫♪♫♪~
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
that